BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Waittt....you asking me all procedure w/o zygoma? It's about 10k. Sorry, I thought you ask me price for zygoma only:-s:-s

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 16k for all of them. They always prefer to pay in cash but I paid them in cash and credit card. My face was started to get swelling like ball at day 3,4. I felt like my face was blown up. Everytime, I had that feeling, I just lay down and sleep. And, I told my friend " is it possible my face will be blow out?":biggrin::biggrin: When clinic let me take off bandage sometime, it became better and better. Moreover, Dr Lee let me take off bandage at day 7, I feel so much better without bandage.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know anything about 101 clinic for facial contouring?? I see a lot of good reviews for rhino, but just wondering how they are for v line etc...

Also, I can't seem to access the english website for Samsung Line - this is the website I am going to: http://www.ssbeauty.kr/
but when I click on english, it doesn't seem to load properly....do I have the wrong website?
Does anyone have their contact details by any chance? Or is anyone able to read korean to be able to point me towards the before&after pics?!?

any additional charges for credit card? 16k sgd for all procedures is a good deal.. is the bone reduction significant for u? ive seen DA results after surgery most girls have dramatic changes.. hows ur result? mind sharing ur before and after pics?

It was 16k in usd. I am just day 23 from post-op. My face still swolen right now. I can see my chin and jaw line more define. Will update when swelling subside more.

hello everyone,

Recently i m planning to take plastic surgery on my face. I m determine but little worried about service matter. I m hesitate to take decision where to do it. I already take some information from different websites. But i can't identify the better institute or medical. Can anybody give me suggestion please? what about your experience? where is better service?

hi buttermilk.. thanks for the info.. seems DA is quite strict on the pricing. I am planning to go back work 2weeks post surgery.. wonder will it be very swollen that I can't be recognise.. hah. u need to wait for them to do the wafer thingy 2-7days before surgery? btw I planning to have more procedures done in DA? I am looking at nose surgery as well but seems not much reviews on Dr Ahn.

From what I've heard, DA gets most of their complaints from nose surgery. You can find this info in the "DAPRS" thread here on the forum. There will be some swelling still but if you tell people you got your teeth out or other dental work, that should be enough for people's curiosity. Please let us know how you go with DA! :smile:

hello thanks for the info. which other clinics have u shortlisted as well? ya there is always gd and bad feedbacks.. I think most imptly is confident n comfortable with the surgeon. results really heng suay ba.

Yes, DA quote is higher than other. JK and Faceline quoted me as much as DA. 2weeks, ok to go back to work. Ppl may tell you strange, but still recognize...do more research, consult with them, and see who you feel most comfortable with. Wish my swelling gone soon, I can share you some pic.....😄😄😄
Question about wafer, I don't understand....❔❔❔

hey kate13, i have same problem with http://www.ssbeauty.kr/. forced myself read their chinese website and was able to email them.

thanks CallieCat :roflmfao::biggrin: