BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, it's me. I'm in Seoul now and tomorrow I have surgery. I am doing mandibular jaw reduction and nose bump reduction :smile: I have a surgery set on 2 pm so I will have to get to Gangnam at 1 pm. :smile: Wish me luck! :biggrin:

I paid 8 000 000 won ~ $8000.

I was wondering does anyone know which clinics do the long bone curve resection? I know some clinics remove like whole pieces of bone while others do just shaving.. I'm interested in the one where they remove larger pieces of bone. Has anyone had this done and at which clinics?

Okay,. I will start from the beginning.

I came to Seoul on 26th and I had a meeting right away, so I took my luggage with me and went to Wonjin. I have to say: I expected worse.

Jenny, the girl I talked to on gmail, greeted me in the elevator entrance and she introduced me to another consultant. I payed them the whole amount from the beginning (8 000 000 kw for mandibular jaw surgery and nose job). She told me she will try to get me a good discount because I came from really far, so on the next day she gave me $500 back.

On the first day I did a blood check up, EKG, teeth check up and x-ray of my face. Then I got a driver who sent me to my hotel. On the next day - the day of the surgery, because that's how I decided - the driver came to my hotel to pick me up with a limousine. I was very surprised because, cmon... limo?! So, he took me to Wonjin where I was waiting for 30 minutes in the waiting room and then at 2 pm Jenny showed me a way to my room. I got a VIP treatment room even though I didn't ask for it. It was a single room with a big tv and mini fridge filled with ice packs and water bottles. I changed into the robes they gave me and I went to surgery room.

Of course, I had two talks with a doctor Park who is the best facial contouring doctor at Wonjin. He explained everything I needed to know and when I layed down on the surgery bed, the doctor gave me anaesthesia. It was my first time doing it. I could taste the injected medication flavour in my mouth, my face felt all tingly and I fell asleep in a second.

I woke up in my room, in my bed. Jenny was sitting next to me and waiting for me to wake up. I woke up at 7 pm. Unfortunatelly, I am not very strong so I was throwing up after the general anaesthesia (I knew it's going to be like this because my mom is throwing up after general as well). Also, the injection they gave to make my mouth dry, irritated my throat. All I needed was water. I felt really dizzy and bad when I woke up, it lasted for the whole night. Once I woke up in the morning, I was fine. I still had blood pockets in my cheeks to prevent more swelling (lol didn't help). They took it out later - and it was a very weird uncomfortable (not really painful) feeling of pulling something out of your mouth. When I was drinking water - which is allowed 2 hours after you wake up - I was spitting all over myself. They also gave me soy drink that I could drink at 2 am. I am not allowed to brush my teeth - they gave me a special mouth wash, which has a terrible taste but cleans your teeth and mouth very well. This morning they discharged me and hooked me up with many things like: bandages, surgery mask, discharge precautions, cosmetics by wonjin brand: cleansing gel, thermal water, facial masks, nose pore strips and 10 packs of pumpkin juice that I can start drinking 2 days after discharging. They also gave me pills that I have to take for 10 days after the surgery 3 times a day. I had to pay $40 extra for this, but it was an only extra cost I've made.

Now it's the first day after the surgery and I have a elastic band all over my face. I look like hamster and I have to take painkillers because - they lie to you - it actually hurts :biggrin: It hurts inside where your stiches will be, and under your ears where your jaw starts. Hurts like hell and is very uncomfortable. I am very swallen but I heard that you get the most swallen on the 3rd or 4th day. My nose also hurts but only when I touch it. The worse part is that I can't breathe - dry blood boogers are all over my nostrils. Jaw hurts like a very strong toothache. I can handle it, especially because I am putting ice packs all over my face.

I have to go to Wonjin at 9.30 August 30th for another treatment - limphatic massage and laser anti swelling treatment. My stiches will be taken out on 7th. My flight back home is on 8th of September.

wow all the best for your recovery!!

HI guys,

I am flying from SIngapore to seoul. Am planning to do V-line surgery and ptosis correction in this Decemeber between 16th to 28th.

Is anybody in seoul during the DEcember period? I am going alone and it would be nice to have friends to hung out with....

Plan to consult DAPRS, teuim . But ideally I would like to do both V-line and ptosis in one clinic so I have to consult both clinics before I decide.

Anyone has experience with V-line at AT clinic?

Hello everyone! I am saving up and thinking of going 2 years from now (september 2016) anyone else thinking of waiting so long?

I figure I'd get a (moderate) v-line and epicanthoplasty, definitely don't want a huge change... I want to still be able to fool my mom lol just tell her I lost weight

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! I'm new to this forum!and it's so helpful! I'm going to Korea next month ( probably 9th October) for the consultation and operation! Anyone going? Wanna share accommodation and maybe we can give each other opinion during consultation?

Hi, i'm new to this forum too and plan to go for two weeks in december to seoul for v-line and rhino. I have view and TLPS on the list so far and maybe Girin. Do you want to exchange contact and buddy up for this trip? =)