BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Sorry if my post doesnt fits here. I wonder if there's other options for less invasive surgery and downtime for v-line? Meso lift? I see that meso lift is popular here in bkk but i dont know how effective it really is. I have chin implant but i wish it to be more prominent but i have some excess fat around jawline and cheeks so the face is not as sharp as i want it to be. Im opting for high cheek bones as well. Anyone in the same boat?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! This is actually my exact plan! I currently have braces which i just got this month and so i figured it would be best to get v-line surgery after i get my braces off (though i could be wrong). So i plan on going September 2016 too! I've been doing a lot of research lately, have you decide on a short list of clinics or the one you want to go too?

So i'm new here and after spending days reading through the threads i feel more lost than ever. In my opinion i don't have a very square jaw. In fact when i smile my jaw doesn't really look square at all. I would compare my factual structure (other than my nose) to that of Selena Gomez (if any one knows of her). But I've always wanted a v-line jaw. I just think it would suit me better but i'm also part native American so my cheekbones are rather prominent. I do want v-line surgery but for anyone who knows what Selena Gomez's jaw looks like what would you recommend as far as v-line jaw procedures go? mini-v-line?

I also have some worries, like after getting v-line surgery (even if everything goes well) will i need touch-ups or more plastic surgery down the road as i age? I've also heard a lot about sagging afterwards. Does anyone have any experience with sagging or just some words of advice?

Hi Starynights,
We have already confirmed 3 of us that are going to Seoul on the 15th Dec.

So far I have the line, TLPS and DAPRS in mind. Do you know your dates already in Dec?

Is it safe to do v-line and rhino at the same time? I thought about doing it as well because your old nose probably won't look as good with your new jaw right? Do people recommend doing rhino after having some kind of jaw surgery like v-line?

In everyone's opinion, how pointy is too pointy? I really love everything about Song Ah Ri's fac, but sometimes i think her chin is far too pointy and other times i see her photos and it's exactly what i want when i go for v-line surgery. I know different things will look differently on everyone, but any thoughts?[​IMG][​IMG]

^Song Ah Ri's chin is too pointy. too pointy a chin will make you look older. it's cute now because she's still young and has fat cheeks. try to imagine it in 20 years from now.

Try looking for Han Areum Song Lee and Yoon Ara's transformation. They obviously both got V-lines but not as obvious as Song Ah Ri's.

You can do both Rhino and V-Line but they say it will be very hard to breathe, because there will be trauma for both your nose and mouth.

No offence but I looked at a bunch of her other photos and her chin is literally a triangle. Her chin only looks slightly acceptable when she has her lips pursed and sideways cos it stretches the chin that way. It really freaky imagine having they in your 40s above (even 30s) in my honest opinion you'd look like a witch or a gnome or something !

thank you so much for directing me over to those two. Although Han Areum Song Lee's sometimes looks really pointy too, you're right it's not nearly as noticable as Song Ah Ri's. I absolutely love Yoon Ara's chin so i think when i bring in photos i will show them her picture :smile:

for recent pics you can check their Instagram
Han Areum @sssssong222
Yoon Ara @yoonara_cf

there are many of those ulzzang girls on Instagram, so it's a good place for inspiration. I actually had the nerve to ask these two about their clinics. They were honest about surgery and make-up on their past shows, so I feel like they will reply, if they can understand English! I'm waiting for their replies kkkkk. I will tell you when I found out.

Thank you, that was my worry! I didn't want to look like a witch or something lol I don't think i'm going to go nearly as pointy as hers! My problem is that i already have sort of a small face, i just don't have a v-line which is what i want and i have more prominent cheek bones which i don't like. I inserted a photo of Selena Gomez, that's pretty much the same structure as my jaw/chin. I have a small chin but i just don't have that v-line that i really want. What would you guys recommend to obtain something like Yoon Ara's or Han Areum Song Lee's structure? mini v-line or full v-line surgery? I know a certified surgeon will tell me exactly what i need done, and i will ask them during my consultations but based on your personal opinions what would you recommend? img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140301154830/disney/images/thumb/7/7a/Selena_72.jpg/150px-Selena_72.webp

Hi guys,

I will be planning on going back to Korea to get v-line and zygoma reduction done around summer time (hopefully). I've already had rib cartilage rhinoplasty done at VIP about 2 years ago - so it's kind of shocking how quickly I am to jump under the knife again!

I think after these two procedures, I only have breast augmentation to cross off my to-do list and then I'm saying no to plastic surgeries (here's hoping!) :giggles:

Is there anyone here on the forums that have done these procedures together?
I would love to pick your brain with questions!

Was the rhinoplasty result what you were wanting ?