BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Not to get off topic or anything - I was mildly active in the rhinoplasty thread way back when. But yes, I love my nose! I wouldn't change a thing. Now onto the next procedures of the things I'm not happy with!

My list:
☑ Rib cartilage rhinoplasty
☑ Paranasal Augmentation
☐ V-line Reduction
☐ Zygoma Reduction
☐ Breast Augmentation

But being honest, I've had conversations like this with my boyfriend. He doesn't know I had rhinoplasty done, seeing that I met him long after I had my rhinoplasty done. I tell him that I want to get my breasts done perhaps. He told me that I was just perfect the way I am.... I sometimes wish I saw myself through his eyes.. :cry:

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JesssK and Starynights,

I plan to go to Seoul on 16th or 17th Dec this year too, can we partner?

Hi SummerBreeze,
Thats awesome! what are are your plans in Seoul?

You wanna talk on kakao? add me: chansk

Hello,

I've been reading about v line for a while and decided to make an account today so I can get to talk with you guys!

I'm going to Korean 12/01 and staying until 12/23 (So i can be home with my family for xmas :biggrin:)... I'm from America so I think I will try to heal as much as I can in the first 10 days and after that I would like to explore the country since I'm quite fascinated by it ... I did my research and I'm pretty much set with TL. I might go check with Line as well though.

Any of you going around that time? It would be good to somehow meet each other! I'm going alone and basically I'll be taking care of myself alone as well, and I think it would be good in an emotional way to be around people that are going through the same procedure!

Anyways nice to meet you all!! :biggrin:

Hi Yurashi,

Nice to meet you too! :smile:

Can you share your reasons for considering TL and also Line?

I read good reviews here and also in soompi about them, supposedly they are pretty good with V line surgery :smile:

I was interested in Cinderella, very few reviews about them but so far only good ones, the bad thing though is their high prices. :sad:

I also know because of my research that I have to avoid ID and Grand because they don't do a good job at all.

Yes I think she has zygoma reduction. You can see by the stitches on the cheek to hold after surgery.

Hi guys,
Please be careful with V line and zygoma reduction. I have 3 friends who had V line and zygoma reduction and all of them are now experiencing sagging. 2 of them had acculift but it didn't help. All of them regret zygoma reduction because they look much older than before operation with sagging skin and no cheek bones.
I myself wanted to undergo these procedures too because I have wide jaw lines. But thank god I saw my friends' result before!
Please notice that V line doesn't help you to reduce your face width, it only change the shape of your face (from square to V line shape). So in order to achieve drastic change, all doctors will recommend you cheekbone reduction, which is really a bad thing!

What would you recommend for reducing width of face other than mandible angle jaw contour? Botox?

Also, do you think the sagging would be noticeable without the zygoma reduction but only v line alone ?

I would also like to know more about the nature and extent of the sagging. How long ago was the surgeries and when did the sagging start getting noticeable? Is sagging primarily due to zygoma reduction? Or does mandible angle/vline reduction also contribute to sagging?

Im also wondering how much sagging occurs if there is no bone cutting and only soft tissue reduction (facial lipo, masseter muscle reduction and such).

Thank you to anna85, kcouture and others who are bringing awareness about the longer term effects of facial contouring procedures. I myself was ready to jump into vline but, while Im still considering it, I am thinking of other procedures and weighing whether a slimmer face is truly worth the chance of sagging/looking older. We dont want to be regretful of procedures that should be bringing us more self confidence!

I am pretty sure that this is what everyone means by sagging: sozvezdie-zdorovya.ru/files/image/215.jpg

From what I've read and researched sagging due to plastic surgery is primarily due to zygoma reduction but having v-line surgery done along with zygoma reduction does play a role in how much sagging will occur. Also from what I've read sagging doesn't start to occur noticeably until years down the road (but I've also heard from a friend that she had zygoma reduction and v-line surgery and about a year later found that she was already sagging), however as we age we naturally start to sag. Our skin looses elasticity and this is what causes the sagging. And while sagging is pretty much inevitable getting surgery such as zygoma reduction and v-line does increase your chances of sagging faster than your skin would usually sag. Sagging due to zygoma reduction is DIFFERENT than sagging due to aging. However, there are procedures such as getting 3D zygoma reduction, that REDUCE your chances of having sagging cheeks due to zygoma reduction, but it does not eliminate your chances of sagging after surgery.

I myself, even after learning about the risk of sagging, still plan on getting 3D zygoma reduction and v-line surgery. But what i suggest to all of you is that you DO YOUR RESEARCH. Sagging due to zygoma reduction is very difficult to correct if the procedure isn't done right. There have been many cases of people who get zygoma reduction and v-line surgery to look younger and a couple years down the road find that because of sagging they look YEARS OLDER.

With all of that being said i don't want to put anyone off from getting zygoma reduction or any other procedure for that matter. All surgery procedures have risks and I want to reinstate that sagging due to zygoma reduction usually only happens if the wrong method is used and if it is not done correctly by the surgeon themselves. Sometimes even if the operation is done using the wrong method some people do not have any noticeable sagging, it differs from person to person. And if after getting zygoma reduction you notice sagging, it is best to go back to your surgeon as soon as you can and deal with the problem early on.

Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do your research. There are plenty of people in this forum and threads like it that have had zygoma reduction and jaw surgery months if not years ago, and i 'm sure they would be more than willing to tell you if they have experienced any sagging and if so what procedure was used that caused this and maybe even the clinic if you ask politely.