BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Hello!!! I will be in korea frm 16 dec to 31 dec!! I am going to the line and daprs on 16 dec. would you like to meet up? Kakao me @cherieahcherie

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gangnam then? Haha that's my concept too. I found an an apartment near gangnam station for 11 days, then will stay somewhere else for 5 days =]

Oh wow I made appointments with DAPS and LINE on December 15th! When are you flying in? Just added you on kaokao.
Maybe we can start a kaokao group for December members going to korea =P

Hi Starry, pls add me into your kakao group once u hv done so. My ID is summerbreezen. I will be in Korea from Dec 15 to Jan 7. Plan to do my zygoma and v line.

Oh I want to be in the group too :smile: I think so far all of you are going mid December, I'll be all done by that time but I can give you my experience with the clinic I will ultimately decide to go with :smile:

Hi PSP, assuming you have done with your surgery. would you mind sharing your experiences? which clinic you ended up? the cost?
Thanks
Q

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to head to Seoul end of Oct or early Nov. Have not booked my flight and accommodation as I'm trying to sort out my work schedule.

Is anyone here going ard the same time as me? I'm planning to get zygoma, vline or chin implant, depending on what the surgeon recommends to me and I'm comfortable with. I don't really have a wide jaw to begin with, just really like the Koreans' v-shape face which I think looks very feminine.

Hoping to hear from you guys! :biggrin:

Okay guys i have a quick question. What are the different types of v-line surgery? And (this may sound really silly) but what happens to the "excess skin" once you have v-line surgery? I know that the surgeon is cutting the bone but wouldn't your face look really saggy if all that is done is bone cutting and not the re-positioning of skin that use to cover or extend where the bone use to be? I don't know if this is making any sense but i guess it's one of those questions that popped into my mind while researching. Again, this may be a really silly question but i'm honestly curious.

Hi Callie Cat, i did v line surgery last year. Actually they just cut my left angled jaw line about 0.6mm and my right angled jaw line about 0.08mm from my mouth below teeth gum. After that they just stitches and will remove on the10th day. So far i dont see my skin saggy at all. And i dont feel any side effect till now. So do not worry, gal...:smile: when do u want to do surgery?

Hi sonar, where did you have yours done? And do you mind sharing your experience and if you are happy with the results?

I'm planning to have vline done along with sliding genio and rhino soon.

I am heading there in early Nov. maybe we should catch up?
[email protected]

where are you from?