BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Hi, TaRaUnnie

Dr.Lee is quite good and gentle surgeon, he could speak English well (I surprised that) and explain about surgery procedure as English. And Jefferson (In house translator) helped me whole time when I visited there. Result also satisfied, and I am planning to visit Girin around mid of 2015 again for my jaw haha..

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm planning to go to Korea for double eyelid and rhinoplasty surgeries. My korean friends gave some information about clinics in Korea. The list of clinics is Teuim, Wonjin, ID, and Imageup. I have information about Teuim, Wonjin, and ID, but not about Imageup. My friends told me that imageup is famous for local people and also gave me the VIP coupon which is valid for 3months from now. They showed me some before and after pics and I liked the results. I'm pretty sure that the consultation is free at any clinics in Korea lol. Is there anyone wants to get consultation with me? moral support each other!:graucho:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

When are you planning to go? Would you please share with me the before & after photos too? Does the VIP coupon entitles you to discounts also?

Where did you go for surgery? I am sorry to hear about your results.

Who have you shortlisted so far? You can pm if you préfer....
Yes planning 4 days of consultations. Not necessarily with many clinics but again and again to my shortlist until I have responses to all my questions.
So many people rush it and have to come back for révision. Wish you all to do your research and plan enough time for your consultations but also time for recovery and unexpexted complications.

Hi, which clinics are you planning to visit for your consultation?