BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

I have few friend succefully done them vline surgery & mandible reduction perferly
.Pm me i show you them pics

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Motty26,

Thanks for your feedback. Their customer service is top notch and prices are half decent so it amazes me that I can't find any reviews on them. Do you have any links of those bad reviews you can direct me to?

A girl who went to grand died this February doing eyes and nose due to overdose of general anesthesia. It's on the news. You can do a search of grand on this forum to read all the negative reviews.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi shinyglittery,

Your info is really helpful... Thank a million.. Do u mind giving me your Kakao or wechat? I still have some question n worried about my surgery trip .... Hope you don't mind :smile:
Thank u dear

• 2 weeks later...

Have u found and shortlisted any clinics yet? I too need lips reduction, nose n eyes jobs

Hi Bitter Melon
I have a list of some clinics that I am compiling right now for my personal notes (Going to be in Korea 10/27-11/7) and looking to do eyes. If you want to, I can share my list with you.

Not sure how helpful it would be but just trying to help anyway I can.

Hi guys,
I have a slight cleft chin and I want to fix that. & to also make the shape nicer
The procedure I'm thinking of getting is using my own fat to inject into my chin. But I couldn't find that procedure info on any clinic website :sad:
I wanna se b&a pics and their price range. Also a good clinic for chin specifically that procedure?
if anyone knows any info abt that please let me know ^^

Also, I want to have some adjustments to my eyes. But i don't know what I want yet, because my eyes are double eyelids but my right eye just look weird and uglier than my left. So i want to have a consultation. What's a good clinic for eyes? I only know about Regen and Teuim

thanks guys :smile:

What you are describing is just normal fat grafting. Many PS clinics do it. You should just look for a surgeon with good aesthetic sense. One thing about Korea PS clinics is that, they don't post that many B&A photos on their web. They only show you during consultation.

In fact, have you looked into fillers? A cleft chin can be easily corrected by non-invasive methods. As far as I know, Juverderm and Restylane SubQ can be good chin fillers. Altho these fillers are not long lasting, it's much cheaper and you can avoid scars from grafting, and no sedation is needed.

ahh i see
fat graft leaves scars? :sad:
Both fillers and fat graft isnt permanent right?
so is it necessary to get implant for it to last? :/