BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She just done two month, got zygoma and vline .nose,eye, look at her photo, she bwcome so beautiful, but only two month i cannot sure no sagging will happen later, she done all together so brave

dreamx2, thanks for sharing.

Would you know what procedures Girin is famous for or good at? I looked at their Korean only web site , with the inadequate google translation, I got an impression that they seemed to be good at facial contouring, nose and eyes? Do you or any former know of anyone who did face lift with them? If so, I would really love to know how it went..

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for the quick reply dreamx2! Appreciate it. I see that they are not known as the go-to place for nose, how does your friend like her/his nose result?

I'm very impressed that your friend did all procedures: eyes, nose facial contour all in one shot.. hats off for that. Got be tough during recovery..

They have eng translator but no chinese translator, the nose seens very natural and i think they are natural style , girin is popular in korean but nit really fo much promotion as other big hospital, i still thinking of doing my facial surgery in girin or everm, anyone try everm ?i want to know how much sagging will happen if few years after i done my facial surgery

Cassr, I'm really curious about the doctor you used for rhino in the Phillippines. I assume he spoke English? Would you be willing to PM me with his name and contact information?

• 2 weeks later...
For any newbies, like myself, I'd also like to add how useful it's been for me to read news articles about plastic surgery in Korea. You cultivate a sense of what's potentially dodgy about a practice, if you should ever come across one. Googling things like "plastic surgery regulation south korea" will show up articles that can prove fundamental to choosing a safe and trustworthy surgeon and asking them questions i.e do you have defibrillators here? That may seem like a "captain obvious" question but according to the Korean Times article linked below, "Only 1.2 percent of such clinics in Gangnam have emergency equipment." I urge anyone here to read it.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2014/03/116_153338.html
and I've also archived it here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20140903184400/http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2014/03/116_153338.html

Hey MaiQ, where did you here about the place the girl died being Grand?

this is my note about JK

- the clinic is JK Plastic Surgery Centre, the dr is Dr Kim Sung-Sik. My experience with the hospital is great, the staff are really nice and professional, and the doctor is also really nice and helpful. I almost did surgery with Dr Kim from BK hospital, but I read on forums that he was arrogant and doesn't listen to what patients want and just does what he himself thinks will look nice on the patient. I think it's really important to find a doctor who will listen to u and work hard to give a good result. :smile:
-I've read on a Chinese forum that JK is blacklisted, because it quotes extremely high prices and does botched surgeries. Here is the original thread if you can read Chinese.
-I did mine at JK. It was a good experience.

going to seoul in fall. connect me kakao: kz168a

recommandation for EVERM surgeons? zygoma, vline and rhino.

buddy need for seoul trip in fall. :biggrin: kakao: kz168a