BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

Fillers are hyaluronic acid that your body will slowly absorb. This is a non-invasive and reversible procedure which any dermatologist can perform. Results usually last for 6-9 months.

Fat grafting is considered a plastic surgery which you'll need to be sedated when they harvest your fat. (Usually from thighs or waist). Any surgery will have risk of scarring. Fat grafting reabsorption rate range from 40-60%, depends on many factors include: individual body, living habits, surgeon's technique, fat quality, fat exposure before injecting, filter and concentration procedures, and even size of the syringe. Some surgeons also believe treating the fat with PRP can lower reabsorption rate. Anything that stays 3-month after the procedure will likely stay forever. Other risks of fat grafting includes calcification/lumps, irregularity, swelling and bruising, etc.

Highly suggest you to read this: http://www.exploreplasticsurgery.com/tag/fat-grafting/, esp The Art and Science of Fat Grafting – Part 1-4

" While the techniques in fat grafting have come a long way in the past fifty years, our understanding of exactly how it works has not come quite as far "

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow :o
thankyou so much for the info!
ahh i dont want to get scars :sad:
hmm, whats the average price for fillers and fat graft?
btw, im coming to korea in september

FG in Korea around 2-4m won. For fillers, you should consult your local dermatologist as it's an ongoing treatment. See it as facial or laser. I think on average, around US$500-800 per shot depends on area.

I'm not saying scarring is definite but make sure you are aware of the risk.

Hello! I am considering to go korea for eyes PS. looking at the 3rd week of Aug, is anybody going at that time too? I am going alone as this was a very last min arrangement. I will be more than happy to have company! :smile: BTW, I am looking at Teium. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks!

Is anybody looking at going to korea in Aug? I see the SQ promo is $1300 for 2 to go, but I am going alone. If anybody is interested to share or find a travel buddy please let me know. Thanks !

Hi wishing star, if u scroll to the bottom of the page, on the left side, there is a section on "local fare deals"

the cheapest i found was 1300 for 2 to go. which makes it 650 each no?

hello shiny.
ur inbox is full.. i would like to ask u something

thanks