BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

I'm planning th same plus more. I want to get it all done at one place. When are you going?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this!!

Just to clear any confusion for people DA = DAPRS. I found that people called it one or the other so I didn't realize it was the same clinic until recently!

Here is their website: http://daprs.com/en/
You can find their contact info there.

also, do you know what DARPS specialize in?

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone knew of a doctor that is experienced with using cartilage for rhinoplasty? I only want a minor 1-2mm boost near my bridge but I'm scared of silicon and gore-tex due to complications, touch and appearance(my friend's nose looks natural however in the sun it is reflective and turns a bit red). I'm willing to use septal and ear cartilage but quite reserved towards rib cartilage. What is the possibility of using donor cartilage? Pros and cons? I haven't read much experience regarding this.

• 4 weeks later...
shinyglittery and other prettiess, anyone have idea for Shinseung Clinic – Dr Shin?is it good for eye revision?

many thanks for reply

hey guys

Have you ever known of anyone having plastic surgery at The Severance Hospital ? it is of the Yonsei University Health System.
Apparently, this is a general hospital (biggest hospital or so I heard...) and they do have the department of reconstructive and plastic surgery (and Yes ! they do accept international patients). I was searching for a clinic for my nose revision and paranasal augmentation and got recommended by my Korean friends to consider this hospital.
I contacted them through their website and got back from them very quickly. Shockingly, they only quote me $1,500 for nose revision + paranasal augmentation + scar revision :O

I have emailed them back for a face to face consultation.

Given many doctors from View, Dream etc claimed that they graduated from Yonsei Medical university and been practicing in severance hospital, I have very high hope in them.

Please share ur experience if u know anything about this.

Thanks all and gluck to all of us Xoxo