BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go SG!!
You are amazingly helpful and we are so lucky to have you on here:heart:
I also am really grateful for the time and effort you put in making this you are truely selfless and fantastic:smile: I cannot thank you enough¬
Thank you so much,
Tara

• 4 weeks later...
Hi shinny glittery, sstar4 and jacaranda,

I am also thinking of doing the same- it depends on how much I am quoted, is able to bargain and saved. When are u going? Any idea if places like girin,daprs,everm provide good after care or free rework if surgery is not satisfactory? read about clinic ripping foreigners off and also on translator/agent. Some said agent will help to bargain and help with communication and not necessary be higher cost as compared to self walk in. Anyone able to provide advice on this? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Girls,
I am planning to do plastic surgery in Seoul some time this year. I am 30+ years old and I speak french, dutch and vietnamese so sorry if my english may sound strange at times to you ...

My best friend is korean and was supposed to come with me this year in Seoul but she can't finally make it and I don't see myself doing the surgeries I plan to do on my own ( Cheekbones reduction, V-line, Double eyelid & ptosis, fat grafting).

I have searched a lot with my friend as all the information aren't in english. She told me that good sugary clinics don't need international customers and have enough to do with locals patients. This must explain why I can't get in touch with the all the clinics I wish to.

Here is the clinics I contacted for quotation and inquiries. I have short listed them already. Here there are:
1. Regen medical group (Dr Kim Woon-Jeong for Zygoma reduction & V-line)
2. The Line Clinic ( for eyes surgery + they were very helpful in their answers and affordable prices)
3. BK Clinic ( even though It will be my last choice due to personal reasons I will choose Dr Hong for Zygoma reduction & V-line)
4. ID hospital for eyes
5. Cinderella clinic but very hard to communicate with them. Will need to hire a translator when I'll be there

Besides my own choices, have found something I'd like to share with you:

http://www.koreadirectory.co.kr/kr/board.php?board=surgery&command=body&no=34&PHPSESSID=d2a5a1867831f5d63c764969407a35a5

The list above shows Korean plastic surgery clinic ranking based on rankey.com's website ranking algorithm.
* This is just each clinic's website ranking based on the visits of 60,000 rankey.com panel members. And this has nothing to do with service quality, patients' satisfaction, or official government guarantee.

I wanted to go to visit Grand plastic surgery also but I have heard many bad reviews about it i think i'll pass this time.

If anyone is interesting in planning a trip together, I'll be more than happy to meet people from around the world who are just as crazy as me to go to Seoul to have plastic surgery on her own. Especially for cheekbones reduction and V-line surgery, you can't stay on your own for sure! So please do get in touch. I have not decided when exactly i will go but this will be sometime this year before summer time in Korea i hope so (^-^)

Just moving this post forward cause its so helpful! It is a bit different to the other table that was posted previously however but I don't know where that one came from or it's credibility. I trust this one more I think :smile: They seem a bit Girin biased hahaha just joking x They even raved about it twice x

@TaRAUnnie,

thanks so much for sharing again this post. You are amazingly helpful.
I can see the pictures but I don't know which clinic each one had his/Her surgery in? When i click on the picture, It doest say anything but the list in very helpful.

Love it.

oh my bad. i see now the clinic where people got surgery from but it doesn't show always properly from my phone. I checked with my laptop now and I can see the name of the clinics when I opened the picture individually :smile:

Wonderful! I know which clinic i won't go to now :smile:

Naww Thankyou :heart: I try to and really enjoy helping people when I can x I know it is one of the best posts on here and has fantastic information (:

This is the best post ever.
So useful.
Thank you so much and especially to have made me discovered view clinics real pictures for the very first time!

:P

Hi everyone.. I will gg for Rhinoplasty, Lipo Arms, Thighs 26Jan - 06 Feb.. Anyone there during this period? Should I change Korean Won in Singapore or Korea?

Have not decide whether to do Lipo at 365mc or TheLine. Most likely gonna do Rhino and BA at TheLine.. Any suggestions or comments?

This list is amazing. Thank you so much for this information and the before and after photos!