BeautyHacker

Hi,
Yes I've been searching for years on that haha
I will Try to book appointment once I got my plan ticket.. I wil just check square jaw reduction, bcoa I dnt think my zygoma is the problem :smile:
Thank spockgal :smile:
But have u check their price for ur surgery yet?

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies, I'm keen to go TL for the zygoma reduction and double eyelid surgery. i tried to email them but no reply yet. can i ask how u all manage to book appointment with them? do u request for the doctor u want also? =))

Hi Dreamii and Eileen836,

Emailed them and have not received a reply yet.

Saw from another chat room that one of the forumer decided not to go to TL PS for surgery due to impersonal service from the doctor though :wondering

wa sian. because i heard their facial contouring is good. im quite particular as it concerns my face. =(( i tried to email them but 1 month + already also no reply at all.
By the way, can i check with you all, as i read before someone mentioned she found out after the surgery, it's not the doctor she requested who did her surgery and turned out bad. its that true that this will happen??! kinda freak me out...

Hi Eileen,
Seriously? Another doctors do surgery for her? Hmmm omg. 😑

yes i saw somebody posted in another forum.. she's very upset. they didn't tell her its different doctor, but she found out after she questioned the doctor (she thinks who operate for her) why her face like that. then the doctor gave different answer and not able to explain the surgery process. finally when she asked whether he's the one who operated, he didn't answer and left the room straight away. waa im really scared. does this really happen? if yes, what can we do? but the thing is how to ensure the one who operate us is really the doctor we requested? as we're often put to sleep/lost conscious while on surgery.

Are we talking about TLPS or another clinic, I just think we better make it clear, to avoid confusion. Thanks

hi =) not TLPS.. I'm just asking whether does this thing can really happen only. not saying it's from TLPS.

It does happen, I don't know what we can do to avoid this, unless we go to clinics that have just one dr. Even that is no guarantee.
I think I know/suspect some dr. who runs his own clinic, and trains other surgeons, let his trainees (not even registered surgeons at the clinic whom u would have been able to find on their list of surgeons, no just random trainee from other countries) perform surgeries. My suspicion has been further confirmed by the fact that the given dr. gives very inconsistent outcomes.

Thank Vichyk for make it clear :smile:

They have not replied my emails. Anyone has better luck?

What's the best way to contact them? It seems that they are not very prompt with follow ups though :-s

Contact them through the email address on the Chinese version of the website or post in the Chinese forum if you don't communicate in Korean.