BeautyHacker

Btw I only did FG on my cheeks and chin, basically to fill my under eye and smile lines. I didn't do forehead cos it's quite full already. So no muscle issue. Those parts seems empty out again now as fat reabsorb.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you inject fat to cover your dark eyes circles?

Many forumers asked me for b&a pics. Here they are: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406310292.752235.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406310316.473500.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406310344.414226.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406310353.671114.jpg
Power V helps to suck fat out but not a lifting procedure. The made 3 holes one under each of my ears and one under my chin. It takes me 3 months to finally see real result. Hope this help.

Hi Mimi60, how do you put pics on here?

WOW!! Your results are amazing! Congrats! I hope mine turn out the way yours has !

Mimi!!!! Your result is so obvious and amazing! I can't wait to get mine done already.

Hi Mimi,
Your result is very nice. Anyway does power V and accu lift is the same?

They are similar. When I asked the doctor he said Power V suck the fat out and Acculift melt the fat inside for as far as I understood. In any case, this result only appear recently, I.e, after 3 months.

mimi amazing result but after so much fats are sucked out do you feel that your skin has sagged?

I notice most of it is from the jowls area, can power v actually suck fats from cheeks?I have chipmunk cheeks.

I know acculift is cheaper so if power v is the same , why did you choose power v? Did the doctor recommend lifting?

Hi I chose Power V as it seems to be a more renovated method than Acculift as appeared on the site of TL. It says that it also use radio frequency to tighten the skin after suction. My best guess is they are similar but with different machine but the theory should be same.

I do feel sagging a bit at the neck area and will consider neck lift or other method to improve that area.

Hi everyone, this is my experience about my nose job. My nose was ok before surgery but I wanted it narrow and higher a little bit that's why I had a nose job in Korea. I paid $4,000, and I had a new nose not even...sigh... The silicon went wrong way instead of straight. I told them, and they said it was not healing yet still swelling. After 6 weeks, everyone could see the uneven on my nose. I cried and tried to call them. First the translator picked up the phone, and she and her doctor said because my nose was like that, not their fail. Then, she did not answer my phone anymore OMG... I cried a lot and shared on the forum about what happened to me...later I asked them please fix for me, and they said they would charge me 3% the fee, I was so panic, and I was ok with that... Whatever just give me back my straight nose. But later I was so lucky the manager called me, and told me that they would offer free everything for me from hotel, fight ticket, medication, pick up.. I did not pay anything for that trip. Finally, the doctor did nose surgery for me again, my nose now is not perfect but it is ok for me, thanks God. Shan-Shan I hope they will give you these offer like me. They are the big clinic, these fees are nothing for them if they want to continue their business.

Hi tiger,

Its real nice of you to share your story with shan shan and all of us here. That gives me a little hope there are clinics/doctors in korea who are willing to make up to their patient if things go wrong.

I may have missed some of your posts, but weren't you talking about zygoma and jaw reduction and you were going to do it in Sept? Did you change your mind on procedures and went early? Did you have it with TL since your message is in this thread? Which doctor performed and revised for you? Did you do bone surgery with them also? Sorry for so many questions.

Enjoy your recovery!

Oh Mrs King, you will be disappointed because I just did my nose 6 months ago not in TLPS. And now I am the same like you looking for the thread about Ezgoma and mandible reduction. Sorry everyone, I know this thread talking about TLPS but I just want to help Shan Shan try to solve her problem. I'm silent to read this forum about 6 months looking for the good clinic for facial contouring. First, everyone here like DA, then a lot complain about DA. Second I think about TLPS but I scare now about their customer service...sigh...finally I already booked hotel, flight but I still don't know which one I should go...so sad. Someone said 100% sagging after Ezgoma, and the time count down now I always ask myself " do I need do it?", " I will look younger or older because of sagging?" What I should do now, keep going or stopping here? I already paid over $1,000 for my apt, over $1,000 for my fight... Please help....