BeautyHacker

Hi chistybb,

Great to see you've picked your clinic! I am also leaning towards TLPS for facial contouring. Which doctor are you going with? Are you concerned with them switching doctors? Are they very busy to look like a factory? Hope to hear more from you.

Best luck for your surgeries!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. It really helped. I shouldn't look for really cheap clinics.

Thank you for your response laka!

Are you happy with the BA results?

You seem to know this clinic pretty well. Have you been to "The Line" clinic? I wonder how these two compare. Based on the category order they put on their websites, I'm guessing that "TL" is good at facial contour and BA, whereas "The Line" is good at eyes & nose. Please correct me if I'm wrong :P

Hello, I'm new here and planning to do a FULL body liposuction. I am considering a few hospital in korea and TLPS is one of them but there's a few others like Grand Plastic, The line and IPS... ugh.. anyone has got any review on the above?

i m new to this forum and i m planning to do lipo on thighs and love handle around early july in korea....
Still deciding between clinics since there's lots of info, comment, blog, etc. and it could be kinda overwhelming (I do appreciate ppl sharing their exp.....) i have never gone under any surgery before so i m very nervous
I was deciding b/w 365mc, samsung PS hospital and LiLac BLC Clinic. Now i might put TL on my list too.....
i like 365mc coz it specialize in doing lipo, but it only does lipo and i might consider doing other PS as welll......
For samsung, i read a post online written by a hongkonger who did she lipo there and the result seems satisfying.
The last one is LiLac BLC Clinic, it's a small clinic i believe, but i put it on my list because i saw a post online shared my a taiwan PS surgeon who said he went to that clinic with other surgeon from Taiwan to further learn more abt lipo with a PS surgeon (Dr. Sung) there who has like 20 yrs exp. doing lipo. so i was impressed and sent an email to the clinic asking questions and quote...and guess what the surgeon himself answered my email like within a day so i was even more impressed! However, i don't see any ppl online mentioning this clinic so i hesitated, also, this clinic quote the highest $$ of all three (i asked the cost of lipo on thighs, hip and love handle, this clinic quote ~1000USD highest $$ on EACH area compare to 365mc and samsung...)

This thread talks about lipo procedures and cost in 365MC and The Line.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi laka... Hope you do keep us updated... I had just recently seen TL's website and am interested in their BA too... Update us how much is original quoted price vs haggled price ^_^ hope you can update pics too...

I will be in Korea In the beginning of SEPT, When in SEPT are you going?

Hi fashion,
Me too, m planning to go on sep, in between beginning n mid. Haven't set date yet :smile:

Hi spockgal,
I will head to Seoul this September but haven't book any appointment yet. Should I start booking it now liked you? I have no idea how they work the process of booking.
I want to do nose revision, fat graft and square jaw reduction (I dunno what tlps call in their clinic).
Anyway why u interest in tlps? :smile: can let me know.

Hi Dreamii,

I'm thinking of zygoma reduction and possibly square jaw too. I think it's better to make an appointment if you are sure about going TL PS. You should definitely find out more before deciding on anything.