BeautyHacker

I'm surprise to read such a negative review. I was so set for having TLPS was #1 choice but after reading this make me reconsider. Aftercare is super important to me so I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad experience Shan Shan.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, me too.. i had made a consultation with them in August, now i have second thoughts. It's really sad to hear that it didn't go well for others..

i will keep every1 posted after my coming trip on 24 july. please tell me how do i share pictures privately here? i do not want my personal photo to circulate everywhere.
After all the bad review, i have to say there is still 1 good consultant in tlps. basically in tlps there are only 2 english speaking consultant.. 1 is the 1 whos constantly busy with her phone,,,and this other 1 who is not actually my assigned consultant,,she attended to me while the other 1 was busy...this is somehow more caring.. i went for wound clearing as well and while i was crying she held my hand and keep telling me its ok it ok its gonna b fine...

Hi shan_shan, you can send Private Messages (PMs) once you hit 10 posts on the forum. You can then send pictures privately via PM.

I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience... TL was one of my choices too. I hope they will do something for you when you go back end July.

Btw did you dissolve the filler before you went for your rhinoplasty?

Initially the doc said its ok he'll remove most of it..but after he said he has removed as much as possible. .nose is still huge whn i requested to make it smaller..do look at d scarring at d corner of my eyes too..im using d front camera of my hp so d quality of d pic is not tat good. .but if u can zoom in..ull c the thick scarring..

Thanks for the pic shan_shan.

Which filler did you use? Juvederm, Restylane, or Radiesse? Did you get an injection to dissolve the filler before the nosejob?

Also did the doctor advise you to apply any scar cream/gel to your eyelid?

Omg, im really sad and shock when i read your review, i do know mandarin, and once u reach 10 post, u could send private msg to ppl

I've been reading the posts over the past month and I've decided to finally sign up today so as to lend a vocal support to people like shanshan whose dream has turned into a nightmare... First of all, there should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for poor aftercare in any medical procedure, let alone a private medical procedure! I too am thinking about an eyelid surgery to help better expose my inner lid crease (btw feel free to recommend PS places that specialize in this type of surgery) and TLPS was definitely on my list. But after having read through shanshan's ordeal, not only is TLPS off my list, I'm keen to get others to join me in sending them a collective complaint on behalf of not only shanshan, but for all the past present and future PS candidates! I'll fire off an individual email to them right after this post as I don't believe these so called plastic surgeons have the right to treat their CLIENTS in the manner described by shanshan! Shame on TLPS for their disgusting level of aftercare! How dare they chew off the very hand that feeds them! To those who question shanshan's level of expectation post op, I think you guys are missing the point. She's upset at TLPs's evel of service and post op communication. I believe she has every right to question her recovery process. Trust me I work alongside some of the best surgeons (non ps) who have the highest level of humility and contactability post op. Just disgusted to see arrogant behaviors from these doctors who don't show empathy towards their PAYING CLIENTS! I hope you find a quick reso btw shanshan. I won't mention your details when I send TLPS an email of disgust.

Hi Blackwidow88,

i wish that i can b a happy client instead of a moaner too..you have ur surgery done with TLPS and you are 1 of the satisfied client?
I think it is good to share so that others could think twice b4 they perform any surgery that is recommended by the doctors.. This is my key message..my nose is a good example... I have Radiesse for my nose filler and i did informed them i have js did a top up a month ago..i was worried and reconfirmed with them whether it is fine for me to have the surgery..the doc could jus advise me this is not the right time and i have to wait for it to dissolve and come for the surgery another time...bear in mind to them it is jus a business afterall...

Hi Shan_shan, how much did you pay for each procedure?

seems like crappy services

i will share wt you my b4 pics once i can send private message.. but i dun think im asking for too much..this is basic expectation..i doubt anybody can accept that they have a noticeable weird looking hump on their nose after the ps.. which you do not know whn it will dissolve and heal.. Radiesse could last fr around 1 yr or more...i think any sane person would woulld be upset when they see a distorted nose.. we are talking about our face here..

And so I am not alone too! I emailed THE LINE too but have received no reply to questions and all they said was to go to Korea for a face-face consultation. I emailed pitangui and they were prompt in responding too! Nicole is pretty fluent in English and she will give you a full quotation.