BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Hi! I am planning to go korea next year in August with a few friends. If ya interested to join us u can PM me..

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, I am looking to go with someone to have PS in Korea. Can I link up with you? I cannot PM you yet as I am still too new on the forum. Perhaps you can contact me at [email protected]? Look to hear back from you soon :smile:

Hi Chanel

I am looking at Teium eye job as well, maybe we can gather our research :smile: haha
or even visit them together ...

my email [email protected]

look forward to hear frm you soon.

Hi Chanel,

I use to live in LA many years ago but now I am living in Australia...visiting Singapore frequently. So I am keen to link up with people going to Korea for PS...most likely I will be flying back to Singapore in Jan/Feb...if you are in Singapore then; I would be happy to meet up then :smile:

Hey all, I'm new to this forum though I've been lurking for ages! Have been doing a lot of research and plan to go for DES in Korea in April 2015.

My top choice would be Teium though I want to consult other clinics as well. Add me on Kakaotalk if you want to go together or just share research :smile: ID: elcake91

Hi all :biggrin:. I just signed up to this forum, but i have been reading the posts about PS . I'm only in page 26 out of 108! still have a lot to learn. =(
I'm planning to go to korea around march/april next year !
who wants to buddy up ? :biggrin:

I'm going in March-April as well! Let's chat~

Happy reading. There's tons of information. PF has been a good resource =)

Hi, lucci! I'm planning on visiting April 31 in Feb. as well! What procedures are you planning to get? I got my rhino done there this year January and now I'm planning on getting BA lol.

I'm gonna get a S-line rhinoplasty there. This will be my first time visiting South Korea, I kind of scared :shocked::shocked:
Wow, where did you get your nose done? Did u book the ticket yet?

I meant I got it from April 31. Super happy about the result and the translator so I'm considering the clinic for my breast as well. But still not sure because they seem like they are known for the nose. Don't know if their breast doctor is also good. Well going to see a few clinics for consultation. Nope, didn't book the ticket yet but I'm considering mid Feb. First time in Korea, huh? Yeah I feel you. It can be scary but don't worry too much, a clumsy girl like me could do it so I'm sure you will be fine!!:smile: