BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

I am going to need a very good ptosis doctor for revision eyelid surgery (my first doctor did not notice the ptosis until after the surgery, plus my creases have disappeared), and I've heard that Teium is the best for eyelids. However, I haven't heard much about their rhinoplasty results. Are they good with that? Are they subtle or dramatic? (I am looking for a dramatic result with both eyes and nose).

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I did my eye surgery with Dr Kwon at Teuim more than 1 month ago! The result is so far so good! Nothing to complain about! But nothing exciting either to talk about! I thought If I want to do rhino its better to do with Dr Jung at Shimmian and eye with Teuim! You can totally do so! Good luck and hope I reply not too late!

• 3 weeks later...
I have tried calling them repeatedly the last few days but no one has answered, and I haven't had my email returned since late August. Does anyone know if this clinic is closed for good?

(Alternately, can anyone recommend another super-competent eyelid surgeon for ptosis correction specifically? I have a bit of a lazy right eye; I noticed in my recent pictures that my entire face is becoming slightly asymmetrical because it tries to like, self-correct the dropping muscles on my right side).

Teuim's dr is sick! Clinic is closed, possibly permanently but no way of knowing yet ^^;

Check these clinics out: Bandoeyes (recommended, haven't heard bad things), Life PS (dr Whan Rhee) (sorry, I don't know what their website is... let me know if you can find it!), View, Dream, Girin

Both View and Girin do amazing eyes ^_^

Do you want dramatic big eyes or a subtle change?

I'd prefer subtle for eyes, dramatic for nose.

I've emailed View but they never responded... When I called, they hung up on me because they couldn't speak English! How did you get ahold of them? Was it by translator?

What is Girin's website/contact info? I googled them but didn't find anything.

I've seen TONS of their b&a on naver ^_^ View should have an in-house English translator again (they were without one for three months earlier this year but they got a new one ages ago...) Did you call the 539 1177 #? View and Girin does dramatic BUT they can do subtle as well! You just have to be clear on what you want, the dr's can do natural as well as dramatic ^^ I think they're among the best clinics you can find for both eyes and chin/jaw! I also like their noses but that's a matter of opinion, however a dramatic change of nose is something you could get at either ^^

Check these out...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116345744/Cafe-I
http://www.scribd.com/doc/116335695/Cafe-2-2 (or if this
doesn't work, #2 in 2 parts below)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/116338685/Cafe-2-3
http://www.scribd.com/doc/116339180/Cafe-3-3

^_^

Regen does okay noses but I wouldn't trust them too much... Oz is also okay for noses, the dr doesn't push for implants and actually prefers not to use implants, I think that's a good thing~ I still think either View or Girin would be better ^^

Hope this helped a bit!

Thanks! I just got ahold of View by phone again; their English translator isn't there today but they told me to call back on Monday. At least they didn't hang up on me this time lol.

Do you know how much View charges for eyelid surgery & nose?

haha xD let me check my notes...
Here's one price for a rhino procedure @ View:

Osteo+alar red. +tip-
plasty+silicon implant
5M won/$4600
28300元 / 3500 €
You can probably bargain this price down though!

I'll check more notes... ps for anyone reading this, View isn't recommended for lipo! Pretty much anything else though ^_^
http://blog.naver.com/sangwoolee7_
Above View face blog for examples ^_^

Uhm... I can't find any other prices for View but ask marir, her friend got her double jaw done at View (great results) so they might know other prices...

By the way some people have reported skin sagging after v-line at View... that's the only negative thing I found! and even that wasn't very significant, just a mention... ^^

Google dr Sewhan Rhee or email them at [email protected]

Hey thank you I was missing the contact info... and the proper name of the dr. That doesn't look like a Korean name though? o.o Or is it supposed to be seuhan ree, or sehwan ree? I was trying to look for a website but all my search results returned was this: DNS-BH - Malware Domain Blocklist - lifeps .net:

:o

Yup.. no worry lol I guess we're all in a same boat lurking around to a happiest life and thanks 2u2 for being so helpful with a great input ;)

I love to be able to help people ^_^ :heart: I hope we all make the best choices with our surgeries and get the results we dream of... :heart: ~(^-^)~

Girins before/after photos do look quite impressive! But I wonder what the whole experience is getting PS there? I haven't read any recounts of internationals going there. Ah sucks I still can't figure out naver :/

I don't know but I bet it's a lot better than in the "factories" like BK Grand etc... And it's not a very small clinic either so it should be great :smile: But I honestly don't know. I'll let you know when i find out more ^^