BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Hi Noods,

I had a rhinoplasty (rib cartilage graft on the tip + silicone implant + alar base reduction), paranasal implants, a bimaxillary protrusion surgery, a sliding genioplasty and fat graft on the lower eyelid. I wanted to have an epicanthoplasty as well so the doctor talked about me with Dr. Kwon but I changed my mind.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello 1st timer

I'm so glad that I saw this Teium thread. I have D r K won in mind for Ptosis and face lift. I have not email them yet. Could you PM me? I would love if you can provide me with their price list. I have three clinics on my list . Please advice. Thank you in advance.

Thanks so much for the information. I am assuming Dr Kwon didn't do your rhinoplasty, etc. May I ask which Dr did them The reason I am asking is that there might be several rhinoplasty surgeons there.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I am going to Korea in June and plan to get my eyes fixed since they are uneven. I have contacted Id and Teuim. Got the following quotes. What do you guys think? I am having a hard time deciding.

TEUIM - Dr. Kwon
1. Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction (non-incisional method is recommended) : 2.0 --2.5 m KRW
2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW

ID -Joung Soo-Woo
Double eyelid surgery - 2.3m KRW

The prices are really similar but because I have a tight schedule, I need to decide on a place prior to arrival. Please help.

You're welcome ! I'm glad to talk about my experience at AT because it is a really good clinic but not well known by foreigners unfortunately.

Yes, Dr. Kwon didn't do my rhinoplasty. The thing that you have to know is that at AT clinic there is only one surgeon, Dr. Park. So he did all my surgeries. It is a small clinic which is cool because I hate big clinics like Wonjin for example. Dr. Park is so nice, because I was a foreigner and because I stayed there 1 month by myself he asked me come at the clinic everyday to check if I was ok and do some laser/injections thing to make me heel faster. One day we had lunch together, and he organized a little birthday party for me with his assistants. He is amazing ! :smile:

Hi PSaddict,
So glad to have heard all good thjngs about AT from you! Because im quite firm that I want to do my eyes in Teium, but only eyes with dr Kwon. As for fat graft and Vlift or acculift, I have not yet decided. Since I heard that AT is joined with Teium, it will be much more conivinence if I have all procedures (eyes with dr Kwon and others with dr Park) done in the same clinic (are they in the same building tho?). So im really eager to find out about the work quality of AT clinic. Thank you very much for your useful info. :smile:

Yeah, im glad that people are willing to share their experience with us abt Teium and AT too, because in this forum, there is not much infos abt teium, not to mention AT clinic! :sad:
Btw, i've heard that dr Kwon is really good for eyes. BUT...only for EYES! Not anything else. One of my forumer friend who has had her eyes and facial fat graft done in teium on january 2014, has been vry dissapointed with the fg result, but happy with her eyes result.

Hi 1st timer,

The work quality is good at AT, I didn't do my eyes but I saw a lot of patients who did their eyes and they looked great, they were satisfied with the result. Teuim and AT are not in the same building.
You're welcome ! If you have questions let me know ! :smile:

Hi, I plan to get my eyes done at Teium clinic this September.

Do you need to bring you translator?

Do they speak English or Chinese?

Thanks in advance

hey! I'm going in may … let me know your results :smile:

Thank you 1sttimer, I have my eyes surgery scheduled for June with Dr. Kwo , reading your message above was reassuring. I hope it goes well. I chose Teuim over Id because Id asked for a deposit....

If anyone else did or knows anyone else who Did eyes at Teuim, let me know. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I made the right decision...

Hi I'm planning on getting double lid surgery at the VIP surgery center hopefully in April.. I can be flexible with my flight as i haven't booked it yet. i'm not sure if it's close to your clinic, but it would be nice to meet up with someone there. I'm going alone and don't know the language or how to get around! it's a bit scary to think of!

Anyone want to travel around Seoul together??

Hi !

No you don't need to bring a translator, they speak English but I don't know if they speak Chinese as well.