BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Dear 1st timer
Teuim clinic and AT clinic are joined as one. New address AT aesthetic plastic
5F Daeseung Building 1318 Seocho-dong Seocho-gu Seoul. What's a shame I am going to Korea 1-9 April 14. when you are arrive in Seoul I've already left Korea. Anyway I am wishing you all the best for your surgery. Good luck girl.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oohhh.. sorry I have to miss out on you. How I wish I can match your dates but I cant. I've bouht the flights, paid for the accomodation, etc.. sigh.. :sad: . Thanks for your wish jack russel. Hope you'll have a comfortable consultation with great doctors and best deal too! Good luck.. and do keep in touch, we can update each other's post operation result too maybe. Or perhaps we can arrange the same travelling date for next time? :smile: I will defintely go back to seoul again in either september or october for the fat graft top up if necessary (or for other procedure). :smile:

Thanks for the useful info, yes i thought so. They (teium and AT) cooperate with each other, right?. Thanks for the email too. Yes, I have been contacting teium and have got some quotation from them. Their price is pretty high hey? Have you got any price quoted by teium? Do you mind PM me? Thank you. :smile:

Full face fat grafting and Face lift are also my purpose for the trip apart from fixing my wrinkly eyes. I think we might end up with same clinic and same procedures by same doctors. Lol :smile:

That sounds exciting! I will keep you posted on my reservation. Do you think we need to make appointments ahead? How long it takes to make an appointment in general, I will be staying there for 10days I guess.

Are you sure it's Seocho-dong?*Seocho-dong, a side street from Gangnam-daero? I*have the address written down as Gangnam-daero 61. The address for Daseung Building, I*thought that was the old address?*I wrote it down before I*heard about dr*Kwon getting sick...

hi, can you tell me about your experience? i want to go to teuim for eyes too

I can confirm that dr Bong Sik Kwon is back in action again. I had a friend who just had her eyes and fat graft done by dr kwon in january 2014. Im glad he is back! :smile:

Hi Ashley, when are you planning to go to korea? Im going on april. And dr Kwon is on my top list for eyes. Now trying to find out about AT clinic, if its good for fat graft and v lift (mini lift). As they joined as one now, I think it'll be good if I can do all surgeries togeth in the same place. :smile: