BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Cool cool, thanks!! :smile: you're doing a lot for the small community here! I'd be open to them if they turn out to be really good with locals. Only Teium and Regen are left on my list and I'm really sad Teium might be closed for good.. I hope not :sad:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should tell you something though that Girin and View are the most popular clinics among the naver community! ^_^ along with k gangnam samsung and CK...

• 4 weeks later...
OMG shinyglittery ur attitude is so amazing :heart::heart:

Hi Maplelina ... do u hv experience before with Life PS ...
I thought of going there for Double Eyelid Surgery
I just done with online consultation ..
But so far the Int'l consultant is very nice person / Yaebeen ..
Dr Sewhan Rhee according to them was from Grand ... Used to be handle for VIP person in grand ..
Now he opened his own clinic ..

• 1 month later...

Hi Shinyqlittery

You are so detail and informative. I like eye job of Teium, View, Item and Girin. First first i like teium but i heard that that clinic was closed :sad: Really hope DR Kwon can help me do my eyelid ... meanwhile i also not stopping to research on other clinics as well. Do you mind to share which are the best eyelid clinic ? (Based on your opinion - how about Grand, Regen, Dream ) :biggrin: Meanwhile I am money saving stage haha...

• 1 month later...
Im deciding to start this thread because I couldn't find any information about AT plastic surgery clinic (seoul) anywhere. I've heard that Teium is cooperated with AT clinic. Teium is my first choice clinic for eyes ps. And I would like to know if anyone knows or even experienced with AT clinic before? Im going to have wrinkled eyelids correction and Full Face Fat Grafting in seoul in April. :smile:

• 1 month later...
1st timer
Hello I though Teuim clinic is change the new name call AT aesthetic Plastic and Dental. And change the new address also. I am going to have revision double eyelid with DR Kwon on 2 April 14. When are you going to Korea for your surgery. We can be buddy up in Seoul. I am going to btw 1-9 April 14. It will be nice to have some company and be moral support to each other. Please let me know if you interesting to meeting up.

Hi Jack Russell,
Thanks for your info. Yes, Dr Kwon is my first preference for eyes. But im not only after eyes surgery. I want to have full face fat grafts and also V lift. And I heard that dr kwon is only good for eyes. :sad: . I also have pitangui, regen, view, and darps in my list.
I'll be going to seoul alone on the 19th april 2014. Yea, will be great if we can team up, especially if we have same clinic in mind for consultation. Maybe can bargain for much lower price if we happen to like the same clinic and same doctor. But if not, its also good to have buddy to look after each other, right? :smile: