BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

HI guys,

I am flying from SIngapore to seoul. Am planning to do V-line surgery and ptosis correction in this Decemeber between 16th to 28th.

Is anybody in seoul during the DEcember period? I am going alone and it would be nice to have friends to hung out with....

Plan to consult DAPRS, teuim . But ideally I would like to do both V-line and ptosis in one clinic so I have to consult both clinics before I decide.

Anyone has experience with V-line at AT clinic?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I read the story! I still feel confident with my choice though. Thank you for letting me know!

I'm going in March next year for rhino too. I'm considering any clinic with english speaking docs/inhouse translators seeing as I don't speak korean.

It's hard to tell whether the "too natural" results are due to the patient having thick skin/unrealistic expectations or the doctor being too conservative.

Hey, I'm going from Jan 17 to late Jan-early Feb! Looks like we'll be there at the same time. I have Kakaotalk too if you want to organise something together as a large group (more bargaining/consultation power) or at least moral/emotional support for each other

I would like avoid peak season for plastic surgery. So ideally Dr would not leave and do consultations during my surgery.

I am wondering if Jan & Feb would fall into 'peak season'.

Also isn't Korean New Year in Jan & Feb? so holiday = more business?

Someone enlighten me plz...

Hi Chanel, I had lateral cantho 8 months ago and wish I hadn't done it. Instead of making my eyes longer as requested, my eyes are shorter, smaller and one is bigger than the other. So please don't do it. If you are going to Teuim, I think dr Kwon can elongate your eyes by doing magic epi, I didn't know this before.

HI PSaddict, thank you for being so informative and helpful in here! I am also considering to go to AT/Teuim for both V-line and ptosis correction. The price for V-line was quite steep: 9 million Won. Could you share more about your post-op experiences? did you receive good care and post-op care like deswelling treatments or whatso ever from AT clinic? on which day the swelling was worst and when did the major swell went down?
If you dont mind could you like me know how much was your v-line surgery?
THank you again for your kind help in here!!

Hello everyone! I'm planing on going to Korea around late Oct/Nov for rhino, zygoma reduction. I'm still undecided about which clinic to go to because there are so many opposite reviews. My list so far: View, Top class, The Line, OZ. If anyone wanna team up we could exchange kakao and discuss about the date and clinics together.
This is my first time going and I'm going by myself so I'm a little overwhelming by this whole thing. . . Any suggestion or advices would be greatly appreciate.:hbeat:

Hi Motherhen,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I really appreciate it and will highly take in what you advised. I will look and re-evaluate my options again. And I'm very sorry to hear about your regret on the lateral canthoplasty. Have you made a complaint to the clinic? If so, have they responded? Will you be doing a revision?

I will be going to korea at the same period as you with a group of 6 people. And i am planning to do eyes and nose and also fg.

Has anyone reached dr Kwon by email recently please? I'll fly to Seoul on 8th september and this is what i'm told until now: Teium is close for renovation til' 30 september. Meanwhile dr Kwon works in his alliance clinic and still receive his clients there. The thing is that i tried to reach him by email for days but there's no reply.
Could anyone please give me his phone number or his alliance clinic?
Thank you guys