BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Hi Dmhdd,

Bimaxillary ASO + Genioplasty 11000 USD
Paranasal implants 1800 USD
Fat graft surgery for lower eyelid 720 USD
Rhinoplasty 5000-6000 USD (I don't remember the exact price sorry)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i did my surgery on the 16th of June: PI+ptosis+epi. Is it normal for the eyes to heal asymmetrically? (uneven crease and pupil exposure) How long does it take for things to balance out? How long does it take for the pupils to be fully exposed?

A little update. It is day 7 and my eyes are more symmetrical after undergoing the injection. I can tell that my eyes are going to look great:smile:
I'm grateful to Dr Kwon for taking time off to give me the injection despite being in the midst of a surgery.:smile:

Could anyone please answer my following question. I'm looking to get double eyelid revision, epicanthoplasty (revision), and lateral canthoplasty. I'm also want to get bridge augmentation for the nose. I really want to just get it all done under one clinic, and hopefully I can get some discount like that as well. So what is the consensus for the people here.
I hear AT/Teuim is really good because Dr. Kwon for the eyes, and supposedly Dr. Park is great as well for the nose? Because if this is the best I can get, I would like to just get it done all of them together. But I also want to know what other clinics that the locals go to. I contacted JW Plastic and they seemed pricey.

HI Chalak, Dr Kwon is good. I just had my eyelids done by him. (Partial incision+epi+Ptosis). It is day 10 now and i love the results. As for Dr Park, I'm not too sure. I would like to find out more about him too ^^

Hello there. Thank you for your reply. I would love to get it all done once so Teuim is the place I'm looking for. Do you know if Teuim is popular among the locals? Or if you know any clinic that are popular among the local, know of any? And how much did you quote you for your eyes?

Hi 1st timer and Hfwygtl

Where did the two of you stay in Gangnam during recovery? I am planning on going to Teuim in August. Thanks :biggrin:

Sure. When will you be there? I will be there August 11th to 20th.

Yes and ye kind of i mean im a perfectionist tbh im not 100% satisfied wid the result as for now. I do understand that it is impossible to get a perfect result cuz of my previous eyelid surgery, but the double eyelids lines that Dr kwon gave me are not exactly at the same height.

My mom did her fat graft and eye bag removal at teuim/AT both are combined clinics. Dr Kwon doesn't speak much English so we had a Chinese translator. She was so patient and helpful with us. There were quite a lot of Chinese patients and some Koreans. So far, my mom has removed her bandage today and looks good although bruising and swelling are still there. We are hoping that the swelling goes away soon. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone from Southern California planning a trip or thinking about planning a trip to South Korea next year?

I plan on having my eyes done at Teium/AT with Dr. Kwon. Any good suggestions, tips, and before/after pictures anyone can share with me to help me with my journey and overall experience?

Thank you all in advance!