BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Hi Asian Lady,

Thanks for your reply. I was actually hoping to visit later some time mid-year because I'll be giving birth late this year and January seems too soon for me to travel after a newborn. Also, I will need to allow time to heal and recover. I've been putting this off for awhile because of my pregnancy. However, if you do go in January of next year, can you please keep me updated on your experience? Have you decided on a particular PS clinic and surgeon? What procedures will you have?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Chanel, your baby is number one priority. Forget the nip and tuck for a while. Congrats on your new baby, how excited. Yoohoo. Next January actually I will come with my friend (female, 25yo from Indonesia), she wants to do breast, jaws, nose and FG. Myself, I like to do FG only. PS and clinics are still unknown hahahahha. Maybe I will try TheLine for FG, BK, Cinderella, Banobagi, Wonjin. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

Hi. I am from singapore too. Can kakao me @cherieahcherie?

Hi AsianLady,

Thank you for your response and congratulations. Have you contacted any of those PS clinics you mentioned? Will you be hiring a translator there? I heard that that's what most non-Koreans do for their transactions. I'm trying to do as much research as I can before I plan the actual trip.

I am also interested in FG for my forehead and chin. Maybe also my under eyes to diminish the slight hollow dark circles. Where are you having yours done? What areas specifically?

Pregnancy takes a toll on a woman's body and overall appearance so I would be very much interested in your experience and post results.

I hope you please keep in touch with me. I used to have Kaokao but forgot the password after I did a new phone install. I will sign up for a new account and install it later this evening when I get the chance. :smile:

I am planning to go end of this year or beginning of next year.

I am planning to do fats grafting again, chin surgery or vline (depends on what the clinics recommend) and breast augmentation.

please add me at kakao: changechange
cos I still cant PM in forum :smile:

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know if having plastic surgery is as easy as turning up, getting a consultation and following through with the procedure the same week?

I have a limited amount of time in Korea (4 weeks) and need to get it all done before then! Just wanted to make sure that doctors don't have really long waiting lines (as they do in the UK!)?

Thanks!