BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

I am going to korea in nov for eyes, nose and fat graft

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here speak Korean? I am trying to use google translate to book my surgery in advance but it is incredibly frustrating. Please PM me if you can help out, thank you!

I am trying to book in my surgery for February/March/April next year, do they not take bookings that far in advance in Korea?

I'm going to Korea with my mom in July 2015 and we will be staying there for around a month. Anybody else going during this time? The clinics I plan on seeing are Chungdam u, Tlpis, Belita, Daprs, and Olive. For skin care, we plan on visiting hus-hu, e-magic, or wonjin.

When I'm going, my cousin will be there during her Korean study abroad and she said she'd help navigate or have her Korean friends (who are in America right now) help me. The only problem with that is that I'm not sure I want random people to know how much I'm doing lol.

Hi Susaki,
are you going alone? Do you know where you'll be going for the procedures yet?

What dates are you going? :O! I might be going alone and I'm so scared!

I am not going alone, i have a group of 4 people going together, i just have a list of clinics i want to consult, will make decision after consulting the clinics.

Im going in the beginning of nov

I'll be in Korea from January 7th - 16th!!! I'm having osteotomy on my dorsal base.

Hi!!! We should meet up if your timing works out. My bf will go with me for the last week of October and then after that I may be alone so I am thinking of trying to find people to meet up with.

If there's anyway you can get there earlier then we can possibly do consults and surgery together?

Hi Isabelle, how are you? I think the price all about the same, around 3000-4000USD. Actually I'm not looking for myself but for my friends as I will go accompany them to Seoul to find PS for them. I think it must be so much fun to explore clinic by clinic hehehhe. I will be there 20-27 Jan 2015. My kakao: AsianLady