BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to go get double eyelid surgery and the doctor convince to get the mongolian fold, therefore there is scars and my eyes look dont look lively. I am so depress from the scar so im going this winter to try to get it fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hi Iterm FG is good

Hi guys

I m going at the end of Feb 2015 for 2 jaw.. may stay until April if money allows for other procedures. For those going around the same time lets create a support group.

My kakaoID : SaphireL

I added you. I'm going beginning of March.

Hihi..I'm going on 24 Mar 15. ;)

PHP:

---
Hi !
I was in Korea 2011 and I had bigger folds for my upper eyelids but the result is very subtle. I went with someone on this forum last time.
and I am planing on going this year or earlier next year. I am looking for roomates to share the cost.
I want to do FG on the temples , forehead , under eyes to fill up the hollow, nasial folds and lower cheeks
Nose job (ultra soft silicione implant with Ear Cartilage for the tip).
and maybe bigger folds on upper eyelids.
last time I was there my sister in law was in Korea and I knew a guy he is my uncle in law's nephew. So I got helps from them. But I have not keep in touch with them.
I knew so many clinics over there..it's hard to pick the good one.
My friend is in Seoul now and I asked him to look around for good clinics that celebrities and local Koreans go to and he told me that they are IDEA clinics, The Dream Group Clinic (Dr Park) .
however I have not heard any mentions about IDEA clinic in this forum.
But The Dream Group clinic.
I did some reserach with JW..their prices seems ok but I heard that their results are so subtle...that makes me a bit hesitate to have surgeries with them.
I don't want a drastically change but would like to see a good improvement and the differences not too subtle.
I am a bit scare if traveling alone but I have been reasearch in PS for 15 years LOL.
This time I want to do something ;)
If you want to discuss with me. please email at [email protected] or Kakao me my id is L122614 (lower L)

Hi Changechange,

Which clinic do you have in mind? i am thinking of going to Seoul end of this year.