BeautyHacker

My step by stop process for coming to seoul for Rhinoplasty.

Hi Nosey77,

Do you mind letting me know which clinics you've visited and went with for the surgery? I'm also looking for rhinoplasty in Korea. Do you suggest hiring a translator? I was convinced that it would be helpful but after reading many posts about translator getting commission and misleading foreign patients, I'm not sure what to do. Can you also let me know what is the current price range in Korea? I've emailed some clinics and some of the prices are outrageous.

Thanks so much for the info and I wish you speedy recovery!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did my nose job at dr Jung shimmian clinic in Korea 10 days ago and I am WARNING all of you, please do not go there. My nose was primary. He did my nose completely diferent and it does not go with my face at all. I don't think he has an eye for beauty and proportion. The nose he gave me looks totally weird on my face, the nose is so high. Now I want to remove it but Jay Lee ignores all my emails. I am back at home in the US and I have been emailing Jay Lee and the clinic about removing it but they ignore all my emails. I am in shock at how Korean doctor and consultant treat their patient after taking the money. I don't know if that is korean culture how they treat their patient or is it just this clinic. I am writing this to hope that none of you has to go through the same thing that I do. I am making appointment with a local plastic surgeon in the US to help me remove my implant inside my nose.

Hi Dallas101,Did your face still swell ?or all swelling is gone.? I think better wait for 2-3 month before you remove it . maybe it the swelling that make your nose too high .

I wish that is the case, but all the swelling on my face are gone. My nose is skinny and tall like an American nose doesn't look good on asian face. My nostrils are showing. I am afraid if the swelling go down more, nose will be even skinnier and it looks even worst.

• 1 month later...
Thank you for the post. I'm wondering what was the average time you were quoted for their surgery schedule ? After spending 3 days deciding on the surgeon then wait another 10 to 14 days before getting the surgery then adding the healing time ( safe to ask for 1 month off from work ? ) .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi i'm curious what you mean why do you have to stop exercising two weeks before surgery?

• 1 year later...
Thank you for sharing