BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - I didn't know 3rd and 9th were holidays. Only knew about the 1st. That's super helpful. Thanks :smile:
I guess I need to change my hotel booking then!

We are heading there in Oct, interested at doing zygoma, vline, epiplasty, liposuction on tighs, calves, skin treatment: ) we haven't finalize our lists yet, but would like to vist view, dream, DA, pitangui etc for consultation

That's awesome! are you guys also looking for people to join you?

Not sure if this helps... The first time I went to Seoul for treatments I was told to bring cash to get discount, which I did (admittedly, it was only for 2.5million KRW of Restylane Sub-Q), however the second time I went to the same clinic (Before&After) and used my card, paying pretty much the same rates. I think it just depends on the clinic and asking them when haggling over prices.

That would be great! I'm looking to get more people to get group discounts also...I want to get either sliding genioplasty for chin lengthening or V-line, rhinoplasty, and facial liposuction/buccal fat removal in lower cheeks. What procedures are you guys having?

Hi Jasmine, what date are you going? And which clinic you choose?

Just wondering... If you're going to get fat graft done on your face anyway, why not do fat graft for your love band--not alloderm?

I PMed you my kakao but you haven't responded to me.. TT_TT

Yeah, I know what you mean. I would totally trust Dr. Suh for my nose revision but I want to shop around. Also, I think the nose he does is a bit more natural...? I want a slight tilt up at the tip, not just a straight nose. Which is another reason why I'm shopping around :P

Are done after doing just eyes? Or are you planning another trip to Seoul?

Just my opinion, but...
I've tried it with Restylane Perlane (twice). The first time looked great (lasted about 8 months) but the second (through no one's fault but gravity) after about 4/5 months it appeared that some of the product had migrated. I chose to have both sides dissolved.

Obviously fat graft is different to filler, but I just want to avoid a situation with a possibly unpredictable result (especially because fat grafting is not reversible).
I've seen two people in person who had Alloderm tissue done about 12 and 18 months ago and I liked how it looked. So it feels like the safest route for me.

(Also, if you look closely -- love/smile band done with filler is usually thicker and less defined looking than when done using Alloderm).

Hmm that makes a lot of sense. Yeah, fat graft is pretty unpredictable. That's why I'm rethinking doing a full face fat graft and going for just the forehead.

What kind of fat graft are you getting done? PRP? Stem cell? Whatever else is out there?

At Grand (where I plan to go) they use Lipokit, which I read is one of the few FDA-approved machines out there that combines fat grafting and PRP.
I think quite a few of the other clinics using this machine too (as it's Korean invented).

How about you?