BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Thx kkim for your reply. I'm going to Seoul in oct n rhinoplasty is my main objective, I'm considering Dream so far bcos they do close rhino, do u think I should consider JW too?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Fat graft is actually the procedure I'm lease concerned with. My main concern is eyes and nose. By the way, where did you do your nose?

I did it in London with a surgeon called Dr Grover. I considered going to Korea for but wanted to be close to home as it was my first experience with anything surgical (or even non surgical). I had a deviated septum.
Grover is the president of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.

I'm happy enough with the results (it's been six years now) but wish I narrowed it a little (was scared of scarring). That's why I'm getting alar base in October.

I sent out some emails with pictures for consultation to a few clinics, waiting for reply. I am considering going in September - flexible with the dates...depending if I find some people who are also going to do surgeries...hoping to reduce the cost for lodging of hotels/group discount for surgeries? Let me know if you want to join! :smile:

I'll be getting in on October 9 and staying until 18th. Are you travelling in alone?
What are you getting done?

Me too. We're two of just a few I think, lol
I've had consults at a few clinics before -- am going with Grand for forehead fat graft, chin implant, Alloderm smile band and alar base surgery. And Lipt lift at Aone clinic.

I think you should consult as many clinics as your schedule allows. You want to have options and bargaining chips. If a clinic you really like offers you a higher price, you can say Y clinic said they'd do it for less, etc.

Why is everyone going in October? Is no one going in December TT_TT
I'll be so lonely... :'( And cold. Freezing cold :rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

Wow. there are a lot of emoticon options on PF. O.O

Ah. I'm glad it worked out for you :smile:

I thought about doing it at home in the States, but nope. It was WAY more expensive than in Korea (even including flight and accommodations). Once you've done your alarplasty, please do share your experience with us :smile:

I'm planning on doing that myself and a lot of photos look unnatural--you know where the nostrils look like a pointed triangle? and flattened on the sides? And in most b/a photos the stitching isn't as close to the base as I'd like. I mean, the scar is a few millimeters from the actual base.

Do you mind me asking, why Grand? Isn't it good to consult a few places before you decide? I retract this question. You said you had a round of consultations before you decided...

Hi Quick! Thanks for the kind offer. What is your ID? If you'd rather PM it then I have to wait a few days as my messaging is not switched on yet...

Tell me about it. I paid 4000GBP/6900USD for my rhino here in London. Now I'm looking at spending the same about on about five different procedures in Seoul lol. Total difference!

I've had consults in Seoul before (about a year ago) for these procedures. I'm almost decided on Grand, although I'm going to go to Dream as well just for a second chat as I also really liked their approach and surgeons.

I'm a little concerned about alar scarring too (probably more than any other procedure I'm getting) but I was happy with the B&As I've been shown. And I've proved to myself over the years that I recover from scarring pretty well. Finger's crossed!

Tbh I don't think that the main reason why they went back for revisions because they trust the doctor, but because revision tends to be free if they mess up first time. Go elsewhere for revision and you have to pay. :/

I have the same concern as you about alarplasty. I 'm worried I may need it, but I've seen so many bad before and afters of alarplasty.

Has anyone seen any *good* alarplasty before and afters? If so, which dr / clinic?