BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I've consulted with several clinics over email and through KaKao in English and Korean about rhinoplasty (using silicone or autologous tissue aka cartilage) - bridge augmentation, tip plasty, and possible alar base reduction.

I've read through almost most of the plastic surgery threads here, and I haven't seen any mention of plastic surgery clinics popular in Busan.

I found a couple of JCI accredited (international medical accreditation for standards and safety) clinics in Busan, and I'm wondering if anyone has had surgeries with them or knows a friend who has? The clinics I'm talking about are:

ABC Plastic Surgery Clinic
Noblesse Plastic Surgery
Noseye Plastic Surgery Clinic (not JCI accredited)

I've also consulted online with JW, SMPS, DAPRS, DREAM (both branches), AONE, Noblesse, Noseye, and VIP.

If anyone wants more detailed prices, I can post them up.

xx not allowed
, you can Kakao me: momolili88

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this information :smile:

Sound reasoning, and I 100% agree. Like I said, I had my initial rhinoplasty done by an inexperienced surgeon in the United States and I paid the price with my money and looks. Went to a much more qualified surgeon in Mexico who charged me less than half of what other surgeon charged, and who did a seamless beautiful rhinoplasty for me and corrected all the issues I was having before. Do you research, take your time to find the surgeon that you believe will give you the results you need, regardless of whether the doctor is. Doing a surgery in your home country does not lessen any risks, and that was the point I was making earlier.

Do anyone know the e-mail to EverM clinic? I want to contact them and ask them about their prices and operations that they offer. I am very interested in this clinic. I can't read their website because it is written mostly in Korean.

Thanks in advance!

It's [email protected]

ur absolutely right, I stayed at the Emphthatha Residence and I am so glad I did. So I went to Korea two times. The first time I went I was so afraid and overwhelmed on the plane because I had no idea what to do or where to go. Prior to arriving I emailed Bock Soon back and forth,She is the owner of the place. I told her that I was coming for surgery and I had no idea where to begin. So after I arrived at the hotel I messages her and told her I had arrived so lo and behold this pretty little asian lady shows up at my room with the biggest most sweetest personality ever and asks me if im ready for her to take me around and show me the clinics. I was so shocked because I was not expecting this. She drove me around to the clinics I mentioned to her and even showed me the ones she recommended. I was so damn grateful. I feel like without her I wuldve been a deer in headlights,seriously. She is amazing for doing that for me She made this foreign place a good experience for me. That is why I booked at her place the second time around because she is very hospitable and extremely generous,which im not really used to,coming from where im from. The Residence is rigth smack int he middle of the plastic surgery district so Everm and DA, the two clinics I went to were walking distance. Lets see, Oz Clinic, BK, Regen, DReam, Faceline,The LIne. All these paces are walking distance because its in a city like environment. I saw other places to stay but I feel like I got lucky with that one. It was def cheaper than the Highland Hotel,which I passed by every single day. I found Bock Soon here

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=3670178

I know the rooms look small but it worked for me
Anyway,hope that helped

ulzzang I heard about airbnb on here and you are right it is amazing. Mwol told me about it

Does anyone know where I can hire a trusted translator in Korea?
I'm trying to book a consultation with these 2 clinics but it seems I need someone else to book it for me because I haven't got an reply back from the clinics.

If you read through all the threads about the asian nose3 you will find some of answers
nobody knows the truth about this case but many of ppl think that girl is lying
when you see here pictures and compare with her video at the same time
she is saying that it got twisted because of the surgery
but than how it is keep changing the sides when she is talking on the several videos

I am also very sceptical about her plastic surgery story with JW from the beginning to the end. I have seen pictures of her. JW have not ruined her face and her face doesn't look asymmetrical at all. I have heard that many people like this clinic and it have got good reviews here on purseform. I am very interested in this clinic. Her story will not change my mind in the future to have a consultation or possibly to have a operation at JW.

Hey Chipmunk, did you check out this clinic in the end? It would be awesome if I could get alarplasty and chin implant together for those prices but I don't know about Cozy's quality.

I did tipplasty with JW and I can personally vouch that I witnessed their commitment to safety and honesty with my own eyes! Dr. Suh straight out refused to perform what he considered unrealistic/unsafe. Some people might not like that but imo what's the point in even doing surgery if it's gonna screw up your health/looks? And it also showed he wouldn't be cutting any corners (lol, pun) with my nose. But he also performed my surgery exactly according to my aesthetic preferences as far as safety would allow. As I was lying on the op table the anaesthesiologist (?) also introduced herself personally, and explained what she was going to do, which reassured me because I'd heard of a girl dying from wrong anaesthesia administration somewhere else (Wonjin or Grand I think? I forgot).