BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jessie, I'm planning to get double eyelids done too in Korea. Probably epi and non-incisional. I narrowed down my choices to opera, tieum, and Cinderella. What days are you going in April?

Hey, I only did it last year so it's still healing. I am very pleased with its emerging shape at this point though. Sorry I can't help you! All I can say is go to Dr Suh if you want quality (very important because I was under 21 and extremely nervous after hearing so many horror stories) and subtlety. He might perhaps not be suitable if you want dramatic results. I'd really recommend just going and consulting, he is very straightforward about what he can and cannot achieve!

just incase you didnt know, boksoon ms. kim actually asks ur clinic to pay her. she wont charge you for translation but she does ask for a premium at your clinic without you knowing.

you can consider botox/fillers for your chin to make it look more prominent without having to do implant, if you like the way it looks then you can consider more drastic surgeries in the future

I just booked my flight for Korea! I'm getting an eye operation while visiting family. I think I'm going to wonjin in gangnam. My mom's taking care of everything there since she knows the place better than I do. Can't wait!

Hi Cathe. It's great that you're confirmed to go, but please try to research a bit more on the clinics you will be visiting. Wonjin has generally negative reviews, although I have seen some nice before and afters from them.

Heya kplove, I remember you were considering getting quick zygoma reduction. Was wondering if you ever ended up going? I'm trying to find more info about it, but haven't had any luck. I'm considering going to The Line in May for consultation to see if I'm a good candidate. My cheekbones are very uneven and sticks out too much on the sides. :sad:

I choose mine by coincidence but i think i made a great choise and feeling happy now coz on monday ill see my new nose. Also had almost zero swelling! Dunno maybe im really heathy so it went well? My friend did rhe sane thing without the alar reduction but hade mire swelling and more pain then me. But then again she was little bit sick before the surgery so i think try to stay healthyvis good before surger :smile:

Yeahh I heard that it can get higher for some translators
cuz they work for their company?
so
I went with my Korean friend

most common surgery, bet you can find eye surgery experiences in pages.
got mine at Regen
and Im satisfy with my result.
if was bit painful for me for few hrs
cuz it was my first surgery Ever !!
when are you planning to go?