BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

tuneup - which Dr / clinic's alarplasty pics were you impressed by? would you be willing to share the pics with us? :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I don't have any here. But during your consults ask to see their books or pics for before and afters. I liked the look of alar at Grand and Dream.

i'll be there on sept 2nd - 8th
and i'm having my nose revision, which clinic do you go with?

Just did nose, chin and lips with LIFE...and I'm not in pain? My chin feels a little odd because of the implant but I was expecting thiings to be 10x worse. I hope I didn't jinx myself watch tomorrow it all comes!

I'm working on writing in depth on how things went. TypeIng on iPad is kinda annoying tho so I might wait until I get home. Besides life I visited dream and jw

Oh and I saw that poster protesting JW on Tuesday in the morning. But when I came back at around 1pm it was gone. It wasn't there when I went to get my surgery today also.

So glad things are looking great for you :smile: do share more once you feel better!

Hope you heal well and comfortably!

Would love to know more about your chin work at life. What shape implant did you get? I had them on my top list but didn't include them in the end as I found the communication with them to be very slow.

Does banobagi have a good reputation/results? I've been deciding on going to banobagi to get fat graft and slight cheekbone implant. I heard they aren't good at nose jobs, which don't really bother me. Anything more information about banobagi?

I've noticed that they're are a lot of before an after pictures, and they look wonderful.

Hi there! I was at Banobagi in May of this year and underwent double eyelid surgery. I could tell right away that this clinic is veryyy popular amongst locals. I saw tons of Koreans in the waiting area; lots of women AND men in various stages of their recovery. I think this clinic is famous for the more invasive procedures like the jaw shaving surgery as I consistently ran into 5-6 people with the elastic band wrapped around their faces each visit. But I also saw tons of girls who've done fat grafting and nose jobs too. Overall it's a professional clinic and I felt very comfortable with my procedure. God luck with yours :smile:

Hello,
Actually i don't know what's wrong with my face exactly but as much as possible i want to look like those k drama and pop stars,but i have already examined some things i want to change,
1st my protuding chin and jaw,i think the surgery to correct this is two jaw surgery,and my nose is a too bulbous on the tip and i have a bump on the bridge.I have dark circles that doesn't go away and i have fat on my eyebrows that makes my eyes look tired because it sags a little.

With those said,can someone please tell me the prices of those surgeries and what hospital i should go in?I don't mind if its pricey or not i just want a quality job done so that they won't screw my face more than it was.I'm a 19 year old male btw.

Kamsahamnda yorobun!

It might not be any of my business what you want to do, but in my opinion why not look into some smaller procedures first? Cutting and shifting bone is nothing to be taken lightly. And you're still so young! You do know that as a man your jaw growth can continue into your 20s?

Do some local online research and find the best orthodontist near you and see if he has any recommendations for any retainer work they can do to help your jaw alignment. They really can work wonders sometimes!
My friend had a slightly protruding lower jaw and after a year of retainer work he saw a huge improvement.

You can also get botox in your jaw muscles if you want to create a little more more of a V-type shape to your face.

As for your eyes and nose... I don't know the shape of your face but perhaps it's worth having a consultation for fillers? Restylane/Juvederm can sometimes work wonders on concealing a bump on a nose. Same for dark circles under eyes (if they're caused by sunken tear trough etc).

Just my two cents ;)

Ohh yeah they recently lost their eng consultant so for any English speaking people looking for inquires replied will definitely be slow, they're in the process of looking for a new person now. The eng consultant currently with me is temporary, she's from another hospital.

I got a standard anatomic silicone implant. I didn't need length, but when you looked at me from the side you could really see how my chin receded.

Well i don't think some retainers can do the work,my case is like this:
english.bkhospital.com/img/center/face/cont02_01_04.jpg
Same with my bump and wide bulbous nose,they're pretty big and i dont think minor procedures can correct them,thank you for your concern though, though it shows that you care for me,i really appreciate it.And about my age,i do want to do those procedures as soon as possible because i don't want to look ugly anymore,sometimes i get depressed when i am looking at the mirror:shucks:.

Now,can anybody refer a good hospital and some prices for the surgeries that i've mentioned?