BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think between april31 and 101? Which one you like more

Haha, don't worry... it was a cheap pun.

That's hilarious! You ate an entire pizza three days after vline? wow!

I actually did my rhino at JW. Since I didn't want to use an implant, Dr. Suh recommended I only do tiplasty. And said to do alarplasty in the future when I do zygoma.

But I realized I'm never going to do zygoma, I'm fine with my wide cheekbones and after all the swelling went down, my nose looks almost exactly the same as it did before surgery. I've compared so many b/a photos of me that I'm pretty certain. Even my mom was like, "your nose hasn't changed at all!"

So.. yeah. Dr. Suh offered me a free revision, but I'm shopping around...

Tell me how your rhino goes. Where did you consult? Where are you going? Share, share, share!

oh, thats a tough one... i'm going with 101 bc i cant afford the price april 31st quoted me, both are very good i'm sure. if u r thinking about getting rhino i would definitely consult both.

Hmm, if u ask me what advice i would give somebody thats going to korea to get plastic surgery for the first time, i would say plan enough time for consultations. Trust me, they are superimportant.

Man, i loooove food! :biggrin:

I think sbd already asked me which clinics i went to, u just have to go one ir two pages back ;)

I'm going with 101 because their price is reasonable (and for me affordable) and i had a really long consultation with the doc, i would say we had good chemistry, we were even joking around. I think its very important tht u can trust ur doctor.

Did you like the consultation at JW? ... I was there too btw ;)

I will be in Korea Sept 17 - Oct 6, if anyone is interested in joining, I found a place for lodging in the sinsa-dong district within 10 minutes walking distance to all the clinics. Hoping to do consultations with as many clinics as possible..Please PM me if interested in joining.

Oh, I decided to go with Dr. Suh because I really liked the consultation. He's so nice and it feels like he really listens to you during the consultation. I think between the consultation and my surgery (about a week) he kind of forgot about what I wanted, so I had a few seconds to remind him before I went under... haha. But, presumably, it would all be in my chart, so... yeah.

I'm kind of thinking that going to a different doctor with a different method would yield better results...? IDK, but I would still recommend Dr. Suh.

When is your surgery? You're only doing rhino? Good luck!!! :biggrin:

To be honest, it's really hard to do more than three consultations in one day. You really have to get it done and go in and out. Even if the clinics are all pretty close, sometimes it's hard to actually find the place. Also, even with an appointment, you're going to be sitting in the waiting room until the doctor's out of surgery. I think you can probably manage four in one day, but other forumers have said, any more is pretty difficult.

I agree with kkim120, tho i think u wont need longer than 2 hrs for a consultation (at least i didnt). Actually when i was at a bigger, more busier clinic i would spent like 20-30 mins with the consultant and only 10 mins with the doctor.

Thank u guys... :smile:
I try to make an appointment and arrange to visit the clinic next to each Others first n den go to another. I did plan to visit 4 in one day, but it will ok be if I can visit only 3... :smile:
Thank u a lot for responding my question.

Light year, how many days do you have to wait for the surgery after consultation? Or they have an opening fir you the next day?

By the way kKhim, which clinic does dr.suh from? 😁