BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

There was a whole thread on the situation that you can read here:
# Honestly, I'm still skeptical about the whole thing and isn't stopping me from consulting with JW, but that's just me.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!
can I ask what was wrong with her ps from jw?
thanks.

I read somewhere

Just because it's a common surgery it doesn't mean it's safe.

Is it certain that Dr.Suh worked on her though? After reading the translated apology, it was Dr.Seul who wrote it so I feel he was the one that did work on her? I know he works on noses as well, although I THINK he's known for fat grafting.

I heard JW in general was in the low-mid range, but since Dr.Suh is the head surgeon of the clinic, you may possibly pay a little more.

I don't think he's the head surgeon of the clinic. I think he's head of rhinoplasty... isn't he? I thought one of the facial contouring surgeons were their big head honcho...

Yeah he's head rhino surgeon without a doubt, but not sure who the big head 'honcho' is either. I remember reading there was another surgeon besides Dr.Suh that a member had to pay a little more for. Can't remember which surgeon though...maybe Dr.Choi? I'll have to search for it again.

Hi everyone
Now im almost 1 month and half post op :smile: after visiting so many clinics in korea for facial contouring . Well ..I hav the sagging cheeks also full of fat lol so I decided to do face lipo and buccal fat removal instead of threadlifting which am so skeptical about. My clinic is in Gangnam area right across DA and wonjin . So far i feel the side of my face got slimmer . But the sagging is still there..... My doctor didnt took too much fat out as i requested for both procedures , I just dont want sunken face later on... I guess i hav to wait for 3 months to judge ..... Anyone here has ever tired any kinds of saggy cheeks lifting , please share :smile:

For accommodation , I stayed at sunny guest house in Gangnam. The first floor is for guys and second floors is only women . My guesthouse is so convenient, just 3 mn to my clinic.. hehe. The private room is quite tiny but really clean and cozy . Mister kim hes really nice host . He got me porridge soup and vit C drinks while i was so weak right after the surgery and i didnt feel like going out with the balloon face ... The room fee is $16/night (you have to stay at least 4 nights to get that price) .. So i got more money for shopping haha.
http://airbnb.com/rooms/4179411 >this is women floor
http://airbnb.com/rooms/4054403 > men floor

I also rent olleh wifi and bought adapter for my electronic devices at the airport. ( free wifi at guesthouse tho)

Hi ninja,
Thanks for sharing ur experience with us. I've done zygomatic reduction 2 years ago and facing the similar issues. Other people can't tell that my face is sagging but I can't feel it. I always have the feeling that my cheeks is very heavy. I've been looking all around for solution as well. I was just wondering why didn't you go back to your previous clinic that preformed your facial contouring for the lifting? I've seen many sites that most of them who perform facial contouring surgeries does the special lifting too but I'm not too sure what type.. ;(

I'm actually hoping thread lifting might help even for temporary until I find out what's the best procedure for my condition before I go through anything invasive again.

Mind to keep us posted of your recovery ? And take many papaya enzyme it helps with swelling! 😊 hope to hear from you soon.