BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I have a consultation with him on Monday. Will keep you all in the loop!!

Omg guys, I can't sleep and I feel like I have a cold coming on.. :'(

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I'm going for no foreign implants for my bridge too! I only need a slight lift so no rib for me either. Will let you know what all the doctors say!

Umm.. Im splitting with my sister and it's a little more than $50 a night. But it's super roomy with two king sized beds. I have a laundry machine in my room with stove tops, pots, etc. so I can totally treat it like a studio :smile: and unlike a hotel, the entrance is private and I don't have to walk by reception every time I go up and down!

There's free Korean breakfast served every morning. Since I can't sleep, I'm counting down to that.

Hi huniezzz I haven't done revision but I'm researching primary DEL and I skimmed through the eye revision thread ( # ) and it seems Dr Cho (Bio) and Dr Kwon (Teuim) have quite a few good reviews. I'm not recommending these doctors as I don't have experience with either but it'd be helpful if you read through people's experiences in that thread and contact them for info.

Hello! I am brand new here, but was wondering which clinics some of you might have shortlisted? I currently have about 5, but am looking for others input as I have learned so much from all of you in the past!

Teuim dr kwon

Anyone did fat graft at teuim before? i did my eyes there and were nice so wud like to go back for fat graft. i would like to have dark circle,cheek, nasolabial folds,temple n chin fat graft done. But i m uncertain of the fat graft result at teuim except for the dark circle part thar it has a lot of photos sharing online. I am going in early feb. Anyone hav had that experience pls advise!tks

I'm going to Teuim in late Jan and looking at doing both eyes and fat graft. I could keep you update. Do you mind sharing your experience or showing me your before+after photo of your eyes? Seem dr kwon has many good results. Thanks!!

Could you please kakao me? I would like to have a small chat with you. Its odnok.

Sure thx so much!r u going to do full face fat graft or just fat graft around the eyes like upper lid or dark circle?i have full confidence of dr kwon for the eyes related part. Just that i m uncertain for his work of fat graft for other areas,wanna get some more reassurance. U have frds or know anyone did face fat graft by dr kwon?

I originally planned to go on 31jan for the surgery,but some other stuff has made my schedule delayed,so it will now b first or second week of feb.

U hav an email to share so i can send my photo?cox i cant do pm for my acct,r u frm singapore btw?

Hi, I pm'd you my email, I'll post here if you didn't get it. I don't personally know anyone who got fat graft at Teuim but I figure if I end up getting my eyes done there it'd be good to do fat graft with the same surgeon. I haven't decided 100% on Dr Kwon but from research I feel he's good. Do you mind also telling me how much you paid through email? Thanks a lot! :biggrin:

hi everyone! ive been reading the forum here n there. wad happened to the list of ppl going for surgery? anyone has it? im going on e first two weeks in april 2015. hope to find a buddy who has seriously made up her mind to go! pls let me know! thanks!