BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Interesting... Why korea for cheek implants? During all of my time reading about Korean ps and looking at b/a photos, I've never come across anyone who's done cheek implants in Korea. If anything they do a lot of cheek reduction surgery (by cutting the zygoma bones) and fat graft so the front of the face becomes plump. I don't know if surgeons there would have a lot of experience with cheek implants... :/

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would someome get a chin implant? Once healed, you'll probably feel the implant on your cheek, everytime you smile and the possible chance of it shifting since it's common for people to sleep on their sides.

I want to do my plastic surgeries in Korea in the future because the doctors there good at plastic surgery and they have a good education and experience of doing plastic surgery, i have seen many pictures of patients that have got beautiful cheeks and bone structure after a cheek implant made in Korea.The most important thing is that you find a doctor and clinic that have good reviews and have been in the plastic surgery business for a long time.

Hmm... Koreans are always shaving down their cheeks. If you find any before/after photos of Korean cheek implants, please do share. I'm curious to see how they turn out since Koreans really hate cheeks that protrude.

hey girls,

how do you know if the doctor has the right certification or is accredited? there are so many different credentials that i'm afraid i won't know. I know there is a list out there somewhere, but its in korean right?

Hi ddphan,

I might be going Mar 28 for a week to do surgery. Let me know what is your planned date?

I will be consulting the clinics on Jan 17th.

Hi NYC Angel,

I will see clinics on Jan 17th. After which I will know whether I will go in Feb or Mar/Apr.

Will let you know. I am new so cannot pm yet.

Hey, no problem. Definitely keep me posted. :smile:

At least if the site is in English, make sure you see "Board-Certified." I'm not sure about the other credentials lol.

If you look at Item website, 3 of the 6 doctors listed are not board certified plastic surgeons.
http://www.itemcliniceng.com/introduction/item-doctors.html. Under license, nothing is listed. They may be doctors, but they are not trained in plastic surgery. any MD can be a member of any plastic surgery organization so all those memberships in different plastic organizations don't mean a thing.
Look for a board certified certificate, not a participant in a forum which I've seen some doctors display.
You only have one face and don't let anyone who doesn't have any training touch it.