BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Nice to see that they're conservative, but yeah many afters have that pouchy baby double chin. I wonder if that's from less photo retouching than other clinics or the actual procedures?

I noticed that too, especially the ones that had their chins reduced...I kno that double chin is common side effect from that. Seems like a mix of fat and sag. Quite a few people I heard experiences from had to get lipo in the chin/neck region after fc or lipo/lift combo.

And i do think its untouched or at least less retouched. Its a bit discouraging seeing untouched photos after fc since im too used to seeing pics of perfect face shapes after fc :lol: even tho i already kno these side effects are real, its much more real seeing it on patients.

Maybe thats why TFD's security on b&a's is so tight :lol:

Haha seriously, I don't know how to take these more realistic photos! Are you planning to go for fc this year?

Hello everyone
I'm new in this post .I'm from middle eastern descent about 29 years old.
After some research I'm very interested to visit Seoul for multiple surgeries.

I would like to do faical contouring and lipo around my chin area,
Rhinoplasty and upper lip lifting,
And forhead augmentation.
Lipo got Upper arm with area around.

I need to add that I underwent 2 rhinoplasty surgeries previously but I'm not happy!
I have visited multiple websites but the only one I perefered was Wonjin before & after especially rhinoplasty .
But I hear from many that they are not good !!!
I did not like rhinoplasties at Bonobagi. My nose is very important as this is going to be my third time !
I would appreciate if anyone could kindly please give me any suggestion!
Many thanks

Hi there,

I'm interested to hear more about Opera too - there's someone on this forum that has gone there for DES I think and it turned out quite well! I'm not sure if you know about Soyoung but it's a Chinese website with reviews and B/A "journals" posted by the people who've gone there for surgeries. This is the link to Opera's page: http://y [dot] soyoung [dot] com/9943

So far, most of the surgeries seem to be focused on facial contouring/zygoma (3D颧骨旋转术)...

Hoping to hear more about Opera!

Hey everyone, I'm planning to head to Seoul in April for a round of consultations before taking the plunge! I've actually consulted with two clinics but haven't really made any conclusive decisions yet, so it would be great if anyone could give more reviews on the following clinics - they seem to be more popular on Soyoung + the B/As posted look quite natural :smile:

- Korea Plastic Surgery
- Namu Plastic Surgery

Thank you!

I think the mini one is one part liposuction... since you might need several parts to do liposuction for the vline

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ficti, my friend got double eyelid 2years ago at Item clinic and its still looking awesome till today. We cant find any scar on her. but for your other procedure, i dont hv any clue on which clinic is the best, so sorry.
Re: banobagi, i hv read a few threads and one of the famous blogger hv review it. You may refer to this incase u hvnt seen it http://youtu.be/9eLe-rxOSlg .. And on her instagram shows her changes also over the times..
Good luck!

I would like to join if there are any active Kakao groups for people going to Korea for plastic surgery this year. It wold be helpful to talk about the research and experience. Please PM me so I can give you my Kakao ID :kiss: Thanks