BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

thanks will keep you guys posted. Still deciding on my clinic but hope the doctors/staff give off the right vibes :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes when the surgeons are very old I sometimes wonder if they are more stubborn in their methods. New ways of stitching, cutting...etc can impact the final result. There is also difference in style over the years. I try my best to judge by visual track record.

My priority list:
> The Before/Afters > How many before/afters (Quantity to see if they can prove themselves. This is hard to gather info on since websites don't show everything but it's nice to judge. Whatever they do show on the website SHOULD be their best) > The years of experience

I will go seoul 13/6, I m hk girl too. U leave on 12/6?

Hi, u r in Korea now ? I want hv apartment w all too

What is the kakao id of view ?

Has anyone tried ITEM? Realised not too much comments about it here, but I've read some +VE comments about it on another website. Only know their surgeons are mainly from BK and Grand.

I'm thinking to undergo Rhinoplasty and V-line but looking for natural look. I've shortlisted ITEM, JW, WONJIN and BANOBAGI. I heard Wonjin is involving in lawsuit? How about the other 3?

Please comment if you've had your PS at any of the 4. Thanks loads! :cool:

Hi BauHausFrau

May I know what are the clinics you looking at for facelift? So far, I only have Dream and Aone in my list, but Aone is really too far from my intended accommodation... Would you give me a tinker what other clinic u look at for facelift and I can start off researching from there? I browse through pages after pages at this forum, very tired out because most posts are about nose, jaw and eyes. Thanks for your help. And I wll be most grateful if anyone can chip in some advise or recommendation for me here.

Hi Vitalic, thanks for sharing and congrats for s successful surgery.

I have wrote to Teuim to get a quote for upper and lower eyelid fat graft quote and if surgery is needed to remove my lower eyes wrinkle but they replied that I have to get a actual consultation and far graft to cheek is preferred to get a better result. I am not ready to do so much yet :sad:

May I know if they are pushy to get you do more.

How much is the fat graft for dark circles and eyelid.

Thank you, gernic!

I think the emails are not written by Dr Kwon himself but just by his consultants. During the actual consultation with him, he wasn't pushy at all. After examining my eyes, he actually dissuaded me from getting lateral cantho because it wouldn't increase the size of my eyes in my case. I also had to ask him to do the fat graft under my eyes at the end of the consultation.