BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Did the doctor cut muscle connected to your upper lip? My upper lip was light yours first, but now it is back to normal. Could it be swelling?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revision rhino was 13 months ago so it's not swelling. Opposite to swelling, it's flat.

Oh wow... That's awful. I've actually been thinking about doing a little more work on my nose too, specifically alarplasty. In 2012, Dr. Suh said I should do that with my zygoma reduction, but since I decided I'll never do that, might as well get that done right? :smile:

How are your eyes? If I remember correctly, you went back to ID for lateral revision right?

Gosh, I'm so jealous you're in Korea now. I want to be there now but can't since I'm tied down at my job... TT_TT

Eat lots of yummy things before surgery since you're doing rhino and rhino means stuffed up nose.

It seems like all the people we knew are gone. Hi new forumers!! :biggrin:

Not that I know of. There were quite a few forumers I met in September/2012 who had done their rhinos/eyes/etc. at ID. I met one forumer who was really upset by her results at BK (understandably so). But their before/after binders looked good. I might've done my nose at BK if it weren't for the fact that JW was much cheaper...

Hey! I'm thinking of doing medial epi and incisional double eyelid surgery in Korea this december.

May I ask why your surgery took so long? Non-incisional should be easier right? Was it the fat graft?

And whuuuuuut? You were conscious throughout your surgery?!!! That's so scary!!!

Anyhow, congrats! Two-jaw's a tough surgery. I'm glad it's paying off :biggrin:

That's weird. They randomly contacted you even though you didn't ask for a consultation?

Maybe you submitted an online consultation request with them long ago and forgot. I remember when I first started looking into surgery, I sent out so many consultation requests, I could never keep track of them all!

Yeah. Right now I'm just trying to save up because I'm hoping to get atleast my eyes done by the end of next year! I guess I can wait a little longer with nose, but it would be nice to get it done all in one trip...

I think lots of people (young especially) want a face like Krystal or Sulli.. they're always in the top10 rankings when it comes to polls conducted by plastic surgery clinics haha it must be nice to be born already with a face like theirs : P I'm really interested in Braun Plastic Surgery because I saw two girls who got eye and nose done respectively and they look quite similar to Sulli's!

His B&A look really nice! I did some extra research last night and I happened to find one bad review amongst the many great ones of him... it was on one of the previous forums.. someone said he burned (?!) her pretty badly or something during surgery. And also he let a translator come into the room during surgery which raises issues about how the operation room is supposed to be sterile... Now I'm starting to feel a little scared haha

What kind of eyes do you have in mind?
I'm going to do my eyes in December. At the moment, I'm more stressed about choosing what kind of result than the clinic.

Sometimes I want eyes like Lee Yubi (if possible) and other times I want eyes like Baek Jin Hee, and right now, I am really loving Song Hye Kyo's eyes...
So many choices! And I have no idea what would suit my current features best... :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Just wondering... Is there anyone on PF who did fat graft (particularly the forehead) that would recommend it one, two, three years later?

There's one forumer I still keep in touch with and she said all of the fat graft disappeared.

I did contact with a forum member and she said her fat graft not yet fully disappeared in half year time, but she still happy with her result as she look better than before