BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently got double eyelid surgery at View Clinic a month ago. I got non-incisional+ptosis+epi. I posted a brief review a while ago but I thought I would share some pictures of my results as well. :smile::smile:

I have one before I got surgery, one right after, one week after, two weeks after, and finally last two pics are 1 month after.

I hope these photos help you guys out!

Janersmaners,

Your eyes look gorgeous! View did a superb job, particularly with the creases. You recovered real well also, I guess that has something to do with a non-incisional. Happy for you and thanks for sharing.

If I have to pick a bone with them :smile: epi could have been done to give a more shapely result

What do you mean shapely?

I think she did do epi actually. Her eyes don't look like they have the mongolian fold; it actually wasn't very prominent even before surgery.

@Janers I really like your results! Your double lids look really delicate and pretty.

Anyone interested in forehead implant with bone cement? I see that most of the forumers are interested in fat grafting but the results can be a bit lumpy and uneven. I have been researching on bone cement on daum and naver so if anyone knows anything, please post :graucho:

Thanks :smile: I was glad I recovered pretty fast. Right after the surgery I was so scared because I just looked ridculouse. haha

Thank you :smile: I'm quite happy it turned out the way it did. :P

Hello everyone!
I am going to Korea next year at the end of May/beginning of June.
The procedures I would like to do are:
Eyes:
Incisional (maybe ptosis) with an in-out fold
Epicanthoplasty
Nose:
Alar Base Reduction
Tip Plasty
Bulbous Nose reduction
After extensive research for two years, I have come down to Teuim (now AT) for eyes and JW for my nose. Does anyone have any opinions, thoughts, or suggestions about these clinics?
Also, the thing I am most concerned about is scarring, especially on my eyes because I am doing the incisional method.
Does anyone have any pictures from after doing incisional?
Are the scars very noticeable?
Thank you all very much(:

Are you from the US? Maybe we can arrange to get there at the same time.

I have dont before both non-incisional and incisional. Both no scar. No worries.