BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh... I've heard of this--injecting something in your skin to make it look more translucent. I actually met a girl who did it back in Sept 2012, when I was there for my rhino. But I didn't ask for details... If you find out more, please do share! I'm hoping to do some skin care treatments while I'm in Korea this december. :smile:

^ that's most probably Intravenous Glutathione (an antioxidant with whitening side effects) and vitamin c (a pre-cursor to Glutathione)

it's mostly safe but a licensed IV theraphist should perform the procedure. I know it because I live in the Philippines and many celebrities use it

Hi Vitalic, your surgeries are exactly what I intend to do. I booked my flight and accommodation and will be there early November. I still haven't decide which clinic to go, consulted Regen, Wonjin, pitangui, banobagi, dream. Their prices are quite high for 3 clinics that responded and some have yet to revert. I really feel that I need to research more before I go. Would you recommend ppl to give Teuim a try from your personal experience? 5.3m is quite a good bargain. Did you get to meet the doc when you are there for consultation?

Thanks! :smile:
Is it permanent? Your skin cells rejuvenate so quickly, I can't imagine it'd last very long...

Hi vitalic, I had my eyes done at dr.kwon as well and knw how u feel when u described about the sedation,lol. And I'm gonna take my stitches out Tom but have to stay in Seoul till fri and was wondering that we could talk. If u see my post can u add my kakao at 05meida. Cheers

Hello everyone!

I am looking to get gynecomastia surgery (male breast reduction surgery) and possibly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) in Seoul, South Korea. Any recommendations for which clinic I should go to? Thank you

How does non incisional ptosis work? Lol
@trixie_lettizia and vitalic I'm so glad your surgeries went successfully! I plan on going to dr Kwon as well(: do you mind please sharing pics or PMing them to me? Thanks!
Also, do you have any scars? Any other comments or opinions on your outcome?

Omg, i booked my flights to korea for my eyes, nose and fat graft on early nov too!!!!! we might join tgt for consultation!!!!

hi vitalic. Congrats on your surgery. I am planning to do double eyelid surgery and epi in teium too but saw hongkongphooey's burn in teium. so holding back a little. mind to share your pic? glad to see you are happy with the result. 😊

honey dont worry about kissing,sine i made that post, my sensations in my lips have gotten better,it gets better in time.i think soon it will ompletely go away.All i know is,i have zero regrets post op, so i say go for it

Okay guys im bakk because I am fraking out right now. I had v line,cheekbone redution and double jaw surgeries in Korea in february and i got sooo excited that I booked my ticket for september 1-18 again to get breast augmentation,lip reduction and rhinoplasty.The reason im nervous is because I paid $18,000 for the first 3 surgeries and now the pries im getting quoted from DAPRS,girin,ID, and Pitangui is scary. They are quoting me $9-12,000 for breasts only and up to $8000 for nose only.DAPRS even had the nerve to quote me $5000 just or lips. Im having a headache just looking ta those prices lol. I went to korea alone the last time I went,I met up with a few kool people but this time around I wanna try something different.I would love to go on consultations with a fellow forumer because a while back I read that when multiple people go for procedures everyone gets more discount and boy do i love discounts.Im hoping and praying that someone else on here kan come on consults with me.They would prob give us ridiculously low prices. BTw I will make a thorough report on my experiences post op as I did before the frst time around,im also going to restart a surgery chart so that people can meet up and have fun in korea,like i did.Believe its soo boring and painful to go through this by yourself.

Oh please add me to this list. I'm going in December around xmas time!