BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi, I am planning to go Sept 11 - 25. Let me know if she wants to join?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im frm singapore and wil be thr frm 3 dec - 13 dec, if there s anyone during that period, prob we can hang out.

Also, does anyone know where can I buy sineech? and are there any recommendation for translation service ?

Hey, i just flew over your posts (well, some of them, u were very active!). You have the right mind, take ur time with rhe consultations and get as many appointments as u can :smile: You are also planning to get rhino, right?
Oh and thx, i'm trying to eat as much of the delicious foods as i can, back in in my town in germany we dont have many asian food places

Haha I was really active in 2012 when I got my nose done for the first time. Then I took a hiatus.

Now that I've saved up enough for nose revision, eyes and fat graft, I'm back on PF asking questions and what not.. Hahaha

I don't remember what you said you were getting done, but I hope you eat as much as you want before surgery. After rhino, your nose will be plugged and you can't taste as much. If you get any mouth incisions for facial contouring, I think your food options are restricted as well.

As I said, good luck and keep all of us, including the silent readers, posted :smile:

I'm getting rhino as well ;) where did u get ur primary? why dont u like the result, is it bc of contraction?

Haha, u underestimate me mate ;) I had mini vline last year, ate only porridge 2 days straight, on the 3rd i was so pissd that i couldnt eat any "real food", i ordered a large pizza!

Btw i didnt get it. But its mainly because my engrish is not very good =(

Omg light year, you went to a lot of consultation. I am really interested in 101.