BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Great! I think I am looking at Everm and JW do you know if any of the ones you mentioned have good jaw surgery?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the Online Consultation board to post ask for a quote btw. They reply really quickly there. It's the first box on the right hand side of their site.

Here is their email braunps @ hanmail.net

I will be going for a consultation at Park Jinseok Aesthetics on Nov 3. He specializes in breast surgery only.

Which clinics will you be visiting on Nov 3?

Wow so many clinic, just wondering have you already booked consultations or are you just gonna turn up and see if they can arrange a appointment with you? I'm curious as a clinic ID said a arrangement fee for consultation is applied. I'm interested in double eye lid incision surgery so any reviews on clinics will be useful :smile:

Hi guys,

I ve basically decided which one to go :smile: , alsmost !! 16 days to go !!!

Before i was planing visit pitangui, but now i ve changed my mind ( mostly because the review from the forum ) , a girl i know went korea in April, a group of 4,5 girls, and they go to Dr.Hong's Aesthetic Clinic, she said the doctor is good at eye surgery, and she give me a wechat contact.

The reason she is recoomending is , service is really good, and she said lots of ppl go there for the eyes, and one of her friend also got forehead graft done , and when she go there for 2nd time ( they offer free fat graft for the 2nd time ) , they did it for her for free! and the result is good ( i didnt see the photo, but ..i just belived........)

I chatted with the contact and feels just right, the price is reasonable, a little ecpensive than pitangui . their english website do not have much info, however, the chinese website have some good BA pictures, main issue might be english , since i speak chinese , and chat with her in chinese, so it seems like all going great with the consultant...

My friend also told me just go and see, so many clinic at sinsa-dong area, dont really have to book appointment ( i think this applies to most clinics in korea)

:smile:

Hello sustain,

I'm a newbie in ps and have been doing so much reading thru this forum lately. It will be awesome if I can join u peeps to gather more courage for facial contouring & nose job in November???

May I ask where and what procedures will u be doing?

This is my first post and I can't pm. I do have a kk account : missgeekybabe

Hi 'susaki' (thx to the auto spell check) :/

hey guys, I've found quite a number of other PS which can serve as alternative or competitors to the above- mentioned PS. It's good to know as it can help us with bargaining

http://bnbchungdam.com/eng/board/index.php?mid=plastic_surgery&page=1

Everm vs. Profile PS (also specialized in facial contour and dentistry!)

etc,
check it out

Hi all,

I have a question about booking your surgery - I have been wanting to get facial contouring done, but haven't made up my mind which surgeon/clinic to go with yet. Now I am suddenly able to take some time from work to get this done, but I am just wondering how long in advance you have to book your surgery??!

If I arrive in Seoul this coming week and have some consultations, would I be able to have surgery the following week? I really would like to be able to talk with the surgeon in person before booking!

The reason I am a little worried is because I had previously spoken to a few clinics, and remember one of them mentioned they were booked up for a month or something :/ Is this normal, or can you usually book at short notice?
But I don't know how long it will be before I am able to take the time from work again, so....

Thanks in advance!!

Kate, from all the experiences of foreigners I've heard- you can always book the surgery date the same week if not next day after consultation. Usually over email, it is a sales tactic to get you to deposit or rush yourself at least.

However, walk in consultation is not guaranteed so it's recommended you book the actual consultation before as early as possible ie now! :smile: GL and PLS report your surgery and consult experience because I am interested in the procedures you are looking at too and going shortly after you. It'd be really appreciated :smile:)

Thanks for the info. Interesting read, always good to broaden our horizon of research :smile:)