BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

Hi i will be back this saturday march 5,2016. Anyone coming to seoul for plastic surgery? I will be going back to dream plastic clinic and i want to show them what happen to my nose i want to complaint but im surely i will not do my re-surgery with them.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to think carefully.. dont be too shocked about the price that they give you. You have to find the best doctor nkt about their pricing. Im very dissapointed in dream plastic clinic. I will be back this march 5,2016.

The doctor is always in hurry. While your jn consultation with them i was blinded when they offer be a good price that time i had a consultation with them. And during the after care too. The nurse is the one who remove the bandage of my nose i think the doctor should do it instead. Even when the final checking of my nose dr. Kim is always in hurry. :sad:

Its better to see the doctors personally. I suggest you have to think carefully and feel if the doctor is the right one for you. I cant resurgery my nose this time i have to wait until 1year so i think by nov i can do surgery again for my nose. And also i will do fat grafting again.

omg,, 8M krw for nose???
i paid more than half for my nose job.. why is the cost so different??

I have no idea. They did say that prices are negotiable, but it's still a highball. Maybe they are just very busy and don't need the business.

I think so,,, have you get a quote from other clinics?

Sorry to just barge into the conversation but the prices you were quoted at was so crazy.. Did you ask for discount? Usually if you are sure you are going to do it there, they will cut the prices like they cut watermelon! Like ask for cash price or smth. if u just ask for quote and go they usually quote u crazy pricing..

I see your point, but I still don't appreciate this way of doing business. "Let's highball all the foreigners unless they ask for a discount"

I see I get your point. yeah i guess it is not so nice to do so.. I don't know I didn't get quoted as crazy as your quote so I just tried to go in for the consultation and they were willing to go down a lot more than I thought they would so.. decision was made lol

Yeah great, main thing is you're happy! Did you have surgery with them? Do you mind if I ask about your procedures and outcome?

GS

I got my eyes done in cinderella 4 days ago so i still don't know the outcome.. swelling still but its not as painful as the first n second day. like i think i'm doing well (i saw some progresses in youtube) lol so i kind of know.. so far so good though:biggrin:

Hi,
Just wondering if paying in cash really makes a difference. I've heard this before and I just wanted to double-check and get more input as I'm headed to Seoul next week.

it does make a difference. I paid mine in cash. she went down a little bit more when she heard the word "cash"