BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

You do have typical asian thicker skin but your nose is not what i would consider upturned. Not at all. Ive seen some truly upturned noses before and yours is no where close to that. Your nose is also nowhere comparable to a contracted nose. Your tip is a little on shorter side tho. But i believe ure nose wouldn't be difficult to work with as it has very good natural symmetry. I mean your nose is very common amongst asians and many surgeons perform enhancements on such cases all the time

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it may be because Joan, one of the two overseas team client managers that handles the english speaking customers no longer works at dream so Daphne is handling the clients and the team while looking for a replacement for Joan. Let me message Daphne and see if i can give out her kakao then ill pm it to you x

K, would u recommend, to do zygoma plus mandible plus (maybe chin -- ive got over developed squarish jaw and big chin) and rhino together?

Ive never done PS before i have no idea how painful it will be... ive got high tolernce in pai though but what worries me is im hypertensive (controlled due to weight issue LOL -- if im skinny its all ok).

thanks!

i've known people who do that much at once but i wouldn't recommend it. Recovery would be a *****. The most i have done at once is nose chin and jaw and it was awful. You havew to remember that out of the procedures you mentioned the jaw is considered a major surgery. The areas where your jaw and cheekbones are also have alot of sensory and motor nerves so the surgeon needs to be extra careful for those procedures.

It be advisable for health safety reasons to split your surgery up. I think it is viable to do nose + chin + cheekbone first. Heal up then do jaw. Or Nose plus jaw then chin + cheekbone. Basically 2 lots of surgeries over a healing period of time in that combination. Notice how i seperated the areas according to the movement of swelling to optimize healing rate and comfort.

Hi K,

Thanks for the plethora of information that you provide to the forum. I never heard of hydroxy granules until reading your posts in this forum partly due to the fact that it is not very common since you mentioned it requires a lot of skills. I'm interested in getting chin augmentation. I have decent symmetry but I feel that it is weak and short. I think it would most likely be understated especially after I get my rhino done. I feel that it will help balance out my face and create a sharper v line.

Does Dr. Mendelson recommend any other surgeon that can perform chin augmentation with hydroxy granules in the states? How long does the procedure takes? How long is the healing period? Also, do you mind sharing the cost of your chin augmentation with Dr. Mendelson? Is this Dr. Mendelson's website?

http://bmendelson.com.au/?post_type=clinic-info&p=8

Do you recommend any other material beside hydroxyapatite granules? Do you have any experience/comment regarding chin augmentation at Dream?

Thanks!

Hi Mimi,

I hope you're doing well. How is the Power V lift from TLPS? Has it improved?

Hi, I am getting better but still a bit droopy and fat storage under the chin, the side jawl line is getting better daily. Now I start going to the gym so swell seems going down faster.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401913612.930973.jpg

Yeah that's Dr Mendelson's site. I've never asked him something specific as what other surgeon can perform the chin augmentation in the states as i've been fortunate enough to live in the same city as him. I do know that from time to time surgeons from overseas would fly in to learn his technique. After the first operation i had with him there was a south american surgeon who observed during my post op check up and he currently has 2 visiting korean surgeons who have come to learn from him too. But unfortunately i never bothered to ask their names as they weren't operating on me lol.

Not sure how long he procedure takes for the chin because i did it in conjuncture with the concentric malar lift and i was completely knocked out (general anesthesia) for over 4 hours. I do know that its not as fast as when using a ready made implant tho because hydroxy requires first fixing he granules with your own blood into a putty form, then it is artfully molded onto your bone into the desired shape. It later fuses with your bone over a period of time. That's probably why it feels so natural.

Healing for chin area is pretty quick. 2 weeks and most swelling was gone

I've had a friend who used soft silicone (not ultra soft) for the chin area. She looks great. Only thing she complains about is that she can't rest on her chin as the implant makes the area delicate when pressure is exerted. This doesn't seem like an issue to me at all....i mean how often do we even do that? I just wouldn't recommend goretex or any type of hard implant.

Hi K couture

Thanks so much for your reply :smile: i have tried to contact Dream hospital via their e mail on the website :[email protected] ... It doesnt work. it seems like a wrong e mail address ... Email was rejected after I send it... Do you have their other email or what way i can contact them?

Thanks so much for your help :smile:

I'm having the same problem. it seems that their email inbox limit is full? I don't know if that's really the case, but if it is, then it seems very sloppy and not a good reflection of the clinic. someone seems to be slacking in their international department? If it weren't for K-Couture vouching for this clinic, I would get the impression that this place isn't running efficently and drop them... Below is the error message I keep getting:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain e-dream.co.kr by mail.e-dream.co.kr.
The error that the other server returned was:
552 sorry, user's mailbox quota exceeded. (#5.2.2)

Yes i got the same issue ;(.. Btw They have online consultation on their website also... I saw a lot of threads on there but i cant read or even post it ... It requires password .. Where can i get those password .. Mabe you can check it out

Pretty hard work to reach them...

^

You set the password yourself :smile: it's so everyone in the public can't come and see what you wrote.

I first tried contacting Dream 3 days ago through their online consultation area on their website. They replied back a day later saying how it will take "several days" for me to get a price estimate...which I take as a good sign b/c it most likely means Dr. Park himself will look at my pictures etc. Or at least I hope so :lol:

Maybe try emaling [email protected] and telling them email towards [email protected] aren't working. There's a possibility they don't realize their mailbox is full??

yeah what's happening is there used to be 2 overseas team client managers. Daphne and Joan. Joan recently left and they have yet to find a replacement for her. So Daphne has to handle all the english e-mails, the english speaking clients and manage the team. Her and Joan are also the only ones besides Dr Park and Dr Kim who are fluent in English and obviously, the surgeons do not respond to emails.

Anyways just e-mail Daphne directly [email protected]

Im pretty sure when you use the main email you guys have been using is one where whoeveropens the sent mail will respond from their designated one. Im also not sure whose email this is but [email protected] has also responded to me in the past until Joan took over.

Thanks so much . Ill email her :smile: