BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

do you regret your des?

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @erichyung , revision and reversal is different as far as I know, my friend did reversal, it cut from the lower eyelid and stitch back, put some more skin inside. You could definitely check out epi reversal, my friend is not 100% happy with her reversal, but she got her look back like before!
revision is cutting more skin, reversal is too reverse epi, if I'm not wrong.
Also, for scar I heard dr ahn is good, you could check him out. His website is full of scar improvement, he also did epi reversal.
Consult to more doctor, there should be a fix or someway to make it better!

Hi @pauly I forgot the sites, but the doctor name is (prischlla) ahn, I forgot how to write his first name. He is famous for scar, I came across his site and on other threads, some people mention consultation with him also. If you search on korean sites about scar removal, you will definitely find him, his clinic name start with A.

• 2 weeks later...
By the way, i did double eyelid and epi surgery 4 years ago and my double eyelids are high and unnatural. I also have white scars at the inner corner of my eyes resulted from the epi surgery. Im planning to do double eyelid revision and remove the white scars. However, since i cannot do both procedures together, i'm not sure which one should i do first. Does anybody here can give some advice regarding this? Also, im planning to do double eyelid revision with dr shin at shinseung and remove white scars with dr ahn.

Have you thought of going to dr chung from eve plastic surgery or dr ahn?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Miss Orange, very informative suggestions from you.

I am experiencing some problem with my nose job, after 2 years. Some mild skin bruising like discoloration across nose bridge. However, my skin does not feel stretched, nor is the implant irregular. I have tried to contact many people, but it seems like no one knows anything about what this can be. It would help me a lot if you can share your opinion, if you have heard of similar conditions before.

Thank you MissOrange, it is not angery red, but its is mildly red - purple and dark. I have heard cases where there is infection but no pain tho. I fear this might be skin breakdown, which is weird since neither is my implant crooked, nor is it too big. I have posted a few photos before, but it is far significant than those photo shows, since then I have got a better camera, if you don't mind maybe I can send you via kakao?

• 1 month later...
Hello... can I ask if you are feeling better with your eye now? Or have u found a good doc to solve ur problem? I had eyelid surgery 3 months ago. Now , my left eye is feeling heavy. It looks ok , but I'm afraid it will worsen

Hi Ericyung, have you heard of epi reversal? I did my epi reversal with Dr Chung. Its been 4 years. He managed to removed my scar and reshape my over corrected epi that i had on my previous epicanthoplasty.

• 3 weeks later...
was your scarring indented? mine is

I was really keen on consulting with teuim for eyelid surgery at first but I'm not sure about it now...

I know epicanthoplasty is a very difficult procedure and its one I don't need but I still feel like the complaints here are too much and I'm so sorry to those of you who were butchered by doctors, if a Dr advertises himself as capable of doing a certain procedure regardless of how difficult it is he should be able to do it, of course mistakes can happen but from this thread it seems there are too many and no real solutions have been given. I can only hope that any of you suffering from this can find some resolution :sad: