BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent it. Check your email :smile:
I haven't got any surgery for my eyes yet. From another thread, Shane was recommending me Dr. Shin whom Shane got his surgery from. So I might go to him when I go for my consultation next year. :smile:

Next year?!! i planned to go for consultation next year too.:biggrin: Dr. Shin is from which clinic?
thanks for sharing and u look great! just cant wait to get mine done!!

Hi Dan

Iam planning this dec as vacation too

He is from BK as well according to Shane. If our time paths cross, we might as well meet up in Korea ! :smile:

HI everybody, I was just wondering, do any of you guys know of anyone who can take foreigners to different consultations and do aftercare services? LIke, half carer half translator? I know of Zoe, but she is booked out - and I am desperate to find someone else! or maybe even perhaps where you can find these services?

Does anybody have a good reputable clinic like BK that is less expensive? I'm hoping to get eyelid surgery for $1400 at most and nose surgery for $2500 at most. Recommend any?

Here's what BK told me of their prices:
*Double eyelid surgery: 1500-3500 USD (10% tax excluded)
*Epicanthoplasty: 1000-3000 USD
*Rhinoplasty: 3500-5500 USD (10% tax excluded)

Hi itskristin

I would like to share with u... I understand everyone have budget when comes to spending. However, those price that u mention here are average quotation for reputable hospital. Although there r many other clinic In Seoul which offer abit lower. I would advise that u try save enough to go to a reputable hospital than choosing smaller clinics that meets your budget because you are risking yourself to a 50-50% result too. Why not do it with the reputable one once n for all? Revision work is always cost higher & waste of money, hence result may not be as gd as a successful primary surgery. Most Importantly, facing trauma in failure are very depressing. Please consider wisely ya :smile:

I will send u a PM, this may help u.

I know, I would without a doubt go to BK if I had that amount of money but to me, that is just too expensive in Korea. Honestly, the price at BK is the more expensive than if I get the surgery here in America when I add the plane ticket. I'm choosing to go to Korea because it's cheaper there. I'm sure there are a lot of reputable clinics that cost less than BK. Most of my friends get eyes done for $1200 and nose for $2500.

I'm not trying to you know, have an argument with you. Hopefully I don't come off as mad or anything lol just trying to explain why I can't go to BK even though it's such a great clinic.

Hi itskristin

I replied your PM Le. Anyway when r u intend to do your surgery? I got 2 frds already book their air ticket to Seoul on 2 Oct. they r doing eyelid & Nose surgery at bkclinic. If you are going around that time I can intro u to them & get to travel together. :smile:

Hi Dan4me. Could you please send me your b/a pics as well! thanks. I am interested in cheek reduction at BK. How was your experience? If you don't mind could you also send me some info about costs and recovery period. [email protected] thanks

Sent.
I'm really happy with the result. Plus, I did it with v-line surgery that the result for me is greater than just cheekbone reduction.
The cheekbone reduction itself was 5000 USD and at that time, I did rhino, v-line surgery, and cheekbone reduction at once that I can't really separate the recovery period for cheekbone only. But since most of major swelling went down after 2 weeks, I believe it will take about the same or less amount of time if you just did cheekbone only. Make sure to walk around a lot after surgery and drink lots of water to reduce swelling faster. I also had pumpkin juice and aloe to help with swelling. I hope this helps on ya. ;)