BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

I've been reading a bit on this forum and apparently BK & ITem clinic are both pretty bad~
not recommended.
BK has some of the highest lawsuit cases against it of all the PS clinics in Seoul?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just saw on the website and i was honestly shocked.

i was like "why is she on their website..?" and i went to google it. seems she got banned here as well. is it cuz shes an imposter of this "angela" girl? or because she advertise?

i had surgery at BK last year and im going back for a revision this summer -.-

anyone wanna meet up ill be there in july-august. pm me

Hi,

I was thinking of going to item clinic for consultation a few months later.

However, I am kinda worried seeing that you said Item clinic is pretty bad.

Why do you say that they are bad?

• 2 weeks later...
it's pretty hard going through 33 pages, scanning which hospital is good for double eyelid surgery. after reading almost all posts, I've decided I would not go to BK to do my surgery. any other good recommendation guys? I only know BK and VIP but those only based on google search, so I'm not really sure. It'd be delightful if somebody could give me some good hospital names to do eyelid surgery?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm honestly really confused about BK Hospital....I'm living in China right now and want to go to Korea for what should be a relatively simple double eyelid surgery. I did some research last week and came up with a lot of different clinic names, BK making the most appearances. However, a lot of forums show that people are iffy with BK.... I then asked my friend to ask his friend in Korea, who is a native Korean. He highly recommended BK, and said that his friends (some of whom are doctors) also recommend BK Hospital. They're not getting commission for these recommendations or anything, so I want to trust them. What do you all think?

Who did your surgery at bk? I am going

That's nice! How much did you pay?

That's a good point! How can we be sure that the doctor perform the whole surgery himself though? Any suggestion?

Did you have translator? I heard dr Kim can speak english

I'd video consultation with dr kim last week and we communicated in English. I understand that he can even converse simple mandarin..

• 3 weeks later...
hello,

I went to BK for a consultation and have to say I was disgraced by the treatment. I didn't make an appointment because I wasn't told I needed one. It is a tall building with people walking around with bandages on there face. Even though they spent loads of money on making a plastic surgery gallery in the lower waiting room, it was awfully crammed as the building is very thin.

I waited literally no less than 2 hours! I am serious. To see the doctor. They gave me magazines to read but still I was waiting all this time, and because I had already filled out the questionnaire and they kept saying not long now, I foolishly waited for him. I cant remember which doctor it was but I was going to enquire about eyelid surgery. Then got in to consultation room and examined by a consultant. She was very nice. Then she said I would go and meet the doctor. The doctor came in, no eye contact with me at all (until he was examining my eyes). He was very rude and very abrupt. I was disgusted, this person was getting angry when I was asking questions about the procedure. Acting as if I was stupid for not understand his diagram (which was badly hand drawn). At the end I didn't go there. I went to Teiumps because the staff there were much much nicer and the aftercare service and support was very good. The doctors were all very nice there too.

Hey can u show b4 n aft pics.I m going on 27th July to do some consultations w JW/VIP/Pitangui for upp/lower eyelids correction!ve consultated Dr. Kim n like most comments he is not engaging!but...may reconsider aft reading yrs!