BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

Hi Bolor,

I plan to have my surgery done in this April at Bagobagi. May you share to us some of your experience about yours. How long it takes for the swelling go away, at least a part so others dont notice it ? Is the surgery at BK good? Do you like your result?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SassyChic09,

I sheduled my surgery consultation next month with both Bagobagi and VIP ? Let me know your email . I hope we can together :smile:

Banobagi does gave me the doctor name who is going to do my eye revision and the doctor that do a nostril base reduction. BK clinic WILL NOt tell you bec they want you to have a face to face consultation. Banobagi quote the eye revision $1800 and BK said around $2500-$4000. BK said the revision is going to cost twice the normal double eye surgery. Yes the doctors at Banobagi does speak English. Many previous clinic there are happy with their results. They even have video of the previous clients before and after results, also in pictiures. Just goggle "Banobagi clinic in Korea" and the website come up with the email.

Click on my username "SassyChic09" and pm me. You can also send me a message that way. Wait to hear from you.;)

You can PM me by clicking on my Username. Let me know how the consultation for Banobagi next month go. I hear from the previous clients said the people there are very nice. Good Luck. What are you planning to get done? If you are going this Fall to then we can go together.

Hi everyone. I'm from NYC and planning on going to Korea to get a rhinoplasty in June. Out of all the clinics, which is the best for rhinos?

Also, if anyone wants to go together, definitely let me know. :smile:

Click on my username "sassychic09" on the left of message and they give u the option to add me as your contact and also pm (private message) me.

Anyone looking to buddy up and go in June. Ready to purchase flight tickets and everything.. Just looking for some support and vice versa!! :smile: Planning on going to Dr. Jung @ Shimmian. Let me know! :smile: nidala at live dot com.