BeautyHacker

SMPS Dr Lee worked on Tammy (Singaporean blooger)

They had their surgeries and trip all expenses paid for. Is that not a red flag?!?! Why would a qualified surgeon have anything to prove?

To me, the B&A of the eyes are not that impressive. They look natural, yes. But I just don't find the after results that attractive =\

Thanks for your prompt response. Tammy said Dr Lee just opened the clinic back in 2013. I guess giving a blogger a freebie is one of the quickest way to get PR. On the other hand if her ops were a big fail then he's shooting himself in the foot. I thing there have been several bloggers who have taken up offers for free surgery.
What about the results on the site? Any appeal to you?

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting blog post, never heard of that clinic before, wonder if there's other reviews.. but I think she looked extremely pretty already before (really nice side profile) so the results aren't dramatic or obvious. I actually feel her eyes looked better before cause they were already really big and she didn't need much makeup to enhance her eyes. But seems after surgery she uses a lot of eyeliner to cover her crease a lot of times, even in recent posts. I think her eyes are still pretty after surgery though.

I unfortunately see very little change in the before to the after. Is it just me?

Those contact lenses are dreadful btw. I understand what look she is going for, I just dislike the pattern.

I know I'm being picky and it's very subjective, but I saw their results a while ago and I personally didn't like them. Not that it's necessarily wholly representative of their doctor's skill or aesthetic (perhaps, this is exactly what they were after) but her eyelids remind me of Park Bom's i.e. where the creases are SO thick, it's obvious. And i didn't like the guy's nose afterwards; the tip was still too rounded but meh, personal preference.

Just my personal opinion - at the rate and amount of effort they take to photoshop their photos, its difficult to judge. I cant really see the change too, she looks attractive before the surgery to begin with. I dont find any difference in the B&A change too, but then again it could also be because of the swelling from her recovery..?