BeautyHacker

Dramatic Change Coming!

Hi raEEV3..are you going early May or late? I'm going there beginning of May. Was just wanting to know if anyone is going the same time as me so if possible we could be an emotional support for one another.

It is a Korean texting app. It is popular since we are communicating with Korean surgery centers. I have had Kakao before and it is a cool app in general. I hope to download ti again.

http://www.kakao.com/

Check it out.

Goodluck dear!

What is t-chin though? is that the procedure you do to reduce the long face shape problem that you mentioned?

I'm also going in May this year! I'll be landing in Seoul on May 18th!

T-chin is when a section of chin bone is removed to reduce the width and size of the chin. I do not know if that will correct the long face, I will have to see when I arrive in Korea what the doctors will recommend. I think my face is only slightly long, and I hope that either a v-line or a combination of square jaw plus t-chin will make everything more harmonious and pleasing. We will see :lol:

Good luck to you on your trip! How exciting!

Thx for the info, but I have one small comment regarding no help if you use airbnb.
There are actually options to rent a room or a shared unit on airbnb, so if you are going to Kr alone and don't have any surgery buddies or friends, renting a shared airbnb could be a better choice since someone else will be in the apt (either another traveler or the host of the place).

This is so useful. Thanks